Brock Bowers Turning Pro

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I really wasn’t sure if he’d go or not, but certainly wish he’d of stayed. I know he’s been dealing with an injury or two, so can’t blame him for leaving. Dude gave it his all at Georgia and that’s all we can ask for. He’s a good dude and a DGD. One of the greatest Dawgs ever, in my opinion. Certainly in my lifetime.

Thank you, BB! Now go show the NFL what us Dawgs fans already know you can do.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good athelete and an outstanding player for the DAWGs.

brownceluse

Brock Bowers is the purest definition of humility and a team player. He’s one of the players that opposing teams are glad he’s gone! Hope he has a long NFL career. I’ll never get to watch him play in another game but I’ll always root for the kid! He’s a DGD!!

buckpasser

If you’re a Bammer then why do you love the Florida State Quitters so much? :rofl:

I guess I can see where a guy with an irrational hatred/fear of the Noles would perceive my posts as “loving them so much”.

:rofl:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I guess I can see where a guy with an irrational hatred/fear of the Noles would perceive my posts as “loving them so much”.

:rofl:
Yeah that’s cute bucksmoocher.. Most people don’t take up for people they don’t like. If you ain’t a Florida State fan you sure say a lot in their favor. I’m sure they appreciate it. They need all the help they can get. :rofl: :rofl:

buckpasser

Yeah that’s cute bucksmoocher.. Most people don’t take up for people they don’t like. If you ain’t a Florida State fan you sure say a lot in their favor. I’m sure they appreciate it. They need all the help they can get. :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks Dan. There are different options in college sports besides:

A)Love to death
B)Hate with a passion

I have my one and only team I’m a fan of (Bama), all the way through the spectrum of teams I hate (anywhere currently employing Jimbo for example). I grew up going to FSU games with my late grandparents. Yes, I did hate them in the Jameis/Jimbo days. Now I’d like to see them recover. This thing doesn’t have to be overly emotional.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Thanks Dan. There are different options in college sports besides:

A)Love to death
B)Hate with a passion

I have my one and only team I’m a fan of (Bama), all the way through the spectrum of teams I hate (anywhere currently employing Jimbo for example). I grew up going to FSU games with my late grandparents. Yes, I did hate them in the Jameis/Jimbo days. Now I’d like to see them recover. This thing doesn’t have to be overly emotional.
This is the internet. If you take everything literally you aren’t nearly as smart as you’re wanting me to believe you are.1704303970168.gif

MudDucker

Staff member
Brock Bowers is the purest definition of humility and a team player. He’s one of the players that opposing teams are glad he’s gone! Hope he has a long NFL career. I’ll never get to watch him play in another game but I’ll always root for the kid! He’s a DGD!!

Do like I do for some of NFL DAWGS ... I look for highlight reels of just a great play made by a DAWG. That is ALL I watch associated with the NFL.

bullgator

I don’t normally think athletes and celebrities should be labeled idols, but a kid could do a lot worse at finding one than Brock.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Hope some of his work ethic rubbed off on some other players

Latest posts