Brownells

Jim Boyd

Looks like LRP are still scarce.

Jester896

Senior Clown
At $69.99 a lb for IMR4350 Brownell's might need to pay the shipping too to get me to jump. I can buy it from Midsouth with shipping on their free haz mat days for that price.

Dub

I haven't bought any Varget in a while and at $60/lb it's going to be even longer

New rifle that I'm gathering up components for is chambered in a cartridge where Varget is the overwhelming fan favorite powder.

I kept waiting and waiting and waiting......then saw the price increase begin to show up a couple months ago.....and jumped on Powder Valley listing for enough to hold me for a while....and did so at the "old" price.

My hopes were high as I'd learned there was also a powder from Shooter's World that is performing on par with Varget in this cartridge. I was able to grab a few pounds of it, too. Now, however, 8lb jugs of it are $75 MORE than Varget in most places I've shopped.

It's nuts.

rosewood

At $69.99 a lb for IMR4350 Brownell's might need to pay the shipping too to get me to jump. I can buy it from Midsouth with shipping on their free haz mat days for that price.
Chuck's in Warner robins has it in stock and I think it was $50.99.

Latest posts