Caleb King academically ineligible?

deerbandit

To quote Richt he only knows of one player who isnt coming to UGA and that is Mayes or Hayes cant remember what his name was. Said the others are good.

BlackSmoke

Jenkins is good to go. He fulfilled all his requirements. Waiting on UGA compliance. That is all.

BlackSmoke

However, I have heard from multiple sources that King is in trouble. I've heard different versions of the rumor, from he didn't make grades, to he's already packed his things and left Athens. We will know more tomorrow...

Unicoidawg

Staff member
However, I have heard from multiple sources that King is in trouble. I've heard different versions of the rumor, from he didn't make grades, to he's already packed his things and left Athens. We will know more tomorrow...

I heard the other evening that Coach T's new thing of filming the workouts is what got Ealy canned. Evidently Coach T blew a gasket over his apparent laziness. You hear anything along those lines Adam?

BlackSmoke

I heard the other evening that Coach T's new thing of filming the workouts is what got Ealy canned. Evidently Coach T blew a gasket over his apparent laziness. You hear anything along those lines Adam?

I have heard several times of his apparent laziness, but that's the first I've heard of Coach T taping their workouts. Genius idea. Slackers won't cut it. I hate that Ealey turned out to have such a primadonna attitude. Sense of entitlement leads to laziness and under achievement, i.e. Washaun Ealey.

HighCotton

apparently grades aren't posted until monday, which I'd imagine is why its rumor and not substantiated.

not trying to stir the pot here Dawgs, just sharing the info.

Incorrect. Students can see their grades as soon as posted by the instructor. Monday is the deadline for posting, however.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I have heard several times of his apparent laziness, but that's the first I've heard of Coach T taping their workouts. Genius idea. Slackers won't cut it. I hate that Ealey turned out to have such a primadonna attitude. Sense of entitlement leads to laziness and under achievement, i.e. Washaun Ealey.

It is interesting that some of these guys have suddenly gotten under the spotlight in a negative way since Coach T took over. He has apparently identified the problem children and me firsters on the team.

You don't here one word of trouble about guys like Murray, Orson, Cordy, Ben Jones, Jarvis, etc. Those guys are all known for being highly motivated and hard workers. They are doing just fine under Coach T. I really like Tereshinski's style and I think we are benefitting from it big time. That shot of Ealy sitting on the sideline wearing sun glasses at G Day said it all.

It is interesting that some of these guys have suddenly gotten under the spotlight in a negative way since Coach T took over. He has apparently identified the problem children and me firsters on the team.

I know John Kasey, and you can bet he is reading from the same page in that hymnal.