Carpin'-Just for Fun

olcaptain

It is silly to debate about the merits of fishing for any specie of fish. The bottom line is that my group finds fun and fellowhip just hanging out on the bank (or boat) and catching Carp. We have a Carp King every year. Two years ago our King was 16 yrs old. Last year our King was 70!
If you'd like to know more about our group just send me a e-mail address and I'll send you some info.

Thanks,

Ol' Captain

olcaptain

Pictures

If you'd like to see a few of our pictures just click on www.myfishingpictures.com and type the word LaFeet in the search bar. Because of my size 16 shoes, I am LaFeet :D

Horace

enviroguy

Debate?

Olcaptain,

I guess I gotta disagree with you a little... I'm old enough to remember when catfishing was considered beneath the dignity of true game fishermen. Most people believed that cats were bottom feeding scavengers fit only for the table. That only changed when mainstream, angler targeted media (most prominently InFisherman) began legitimizing cats as true gamefish.

So, I think that a little friendly back-and-forth about the merits of underrepresented (and in some cases) misrepresented species (like carp and gar) is a good thing.

olcaptain

I'm more interested..........

E-Guy:

I'm more interested in de-bait than debate :flag:

It's kinda like Art. I don't know much about it but I know what I like.

OIl' Captain