Chad Knaus suspended for 6 races

emusmacker

I believe that Hendricks is kin to the Francis family and they let things "slide" by on his teams.

nickel back

this is what they need to go to

jow blow

first race he comes in 6th place the second race 1st place 3rd race 4th place.Thats 11 points if you add them up.

now john boy the first race he comes in 1st place second race he comes in 2nd but the 3rd race he comes 13th.Thats 16 points

standings would look like this

1st place(joe blow with 11 points)
2nd place(john boy with 16 points)

the driver with the lowest points wins at the end of the year.

yes I know :offtopic:

Last edited:

Jay Hughes

this is what they need to go to

jow blow

first race he comes in 6th place the second race 1st place 3rd race 4th place.Thats 10 points if you add them up.

now john boy the first race he comes in 1st place second race he comes in 2nd but the 3rd race he comes 13th.Thats 16 points

standings would look like this

1st place(joe blow with 10 points)
2nd place(john boy with 16 points)

the driver with the lowest points wins at the end of the year.

yes I know :offtopic:

Something just don't add up... :huh:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
They dont call him cheating Chad for nothing.

bdillard

They gotta do something to keep up with Kyle. They are getting desperate. Ha ha ha.

emusmacker

They gotta do something to keep up with Kyle. They are getting desperate. Ha ha ha.

Oh Lawd, no you didn't!!!

Never mind, it's no use, those Kylie fans just wouldn't understand.

nickel back

JJ won 5 champions and cheated on 3 years of them , That figures they sound just like gordon and evernham.

when Gordon and Evernham was a team they took over and was the top team to beat,every Sunday that's what every team wanted to do.Gordon and Evernham will always be one of the best to come in NASCAR.Kyle and his team has a long ways to go to even come close to them or to compare to them.

I just got to ask,how many of y'all would hang out with Kyle all the time the way he acts(the boy is a punk)

emusmacker

I'd more than likely lay a better beatint on him than Childress did.

He's a punk and he knows it.

What's funny to me, is there are guys that root for him yet they claim they don't like cocky, mouthy, wreck you at all cost, attitudes. Kinda sounds hypocritical to me. I wonder how many of those same "fans" would root for him if he was driving for a no name team owner and wasn't winning yet kept the same attitude? Bet that band wagon would be alot smaller then.

specialk

I just got to ask,how many of y'all would hang out with Kyle ......

i would............that way i might get to meet some of the other drivers i really like:D.......

builderrwc

I wonder how many of those same "fans" would root for him if he was driving for a no name team owner and wasn't winning yet kept the same attitude? Bet that band wagon would be alot smaller then.

I don't "root" for him but I think he is a great driver, that being said I think he would be winning even if he was with a no name team. He would just work even harder to do it, to that boy second is definitely just another loser!

AlanShort

He is not out of the championship by any means. I hate JJ but a great driver is a great driver for a reson. the way the rules are set up he will be in the chase. As of the kyle haters he will be there also.