Chiefs vs. 49ers Super Bowl LVIII - The Rematch

Geffellz18

First Super Bowl I’ve watched in quite awhile-A buddy and his wife invited me and the wife over for a watch party.
First half was pretty dull. Second half got pretty good. The best inning was OT IMO.
Congrats to the Chiefs. Maholmes was contained the majority of the game, but like a champion he hit the plays when they needed them most.
Told my buddy that the missed PAT would be a key factor with the game being close. Can’t say it cost the 49’s the game, but it definitely contributed to the outcome!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
GGG-tqfaIAAIYLI

transfixer

I did not watch the National Felons league big game, but from the news reports I'm seeing this morning it only reinforces one of the many reasons I quit watching many years ago, they are determined to continue to divide our America, from their playing of the so called "black national anthem" to their choice of half time show entertainers, not a very diverse selection, but then they have been catering to their main demographic for years

Add the NFL to the organizations determined to keep making race an issue , instead of trying to unite the citizens of our country

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Them Niners after the game remind a fella of DAWG fans.

specialk

Oh was that yesterday? Who was Taylor playing? Any white people allowed?
they were left out of the first national anthem and i heard they weren't allowed to sing in the half time show.....

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Them Niners after the game remind a fella of DAWG fans.

Enjoy it while you can. The legacy is over. Move over old dog. New Dawg takin control. ::ke: :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
History states otherwise….What’s the history record, something like 43 Bama wins to 26 UGA wins head to head! ::ke:
Be awhile to get to .50 :cheers:

Yesterday's news. St. Saban is gone. Welcome back to anonymity. ::ke: :bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Enjoy it while you can. The legacy is over. Move over old dog. New Dawg takin control. ::ke: :bounce:
All that’s yet to be seen, see you in Tuscaloosa.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member