Chipper Has Spoken

Coenen

Many of us got a chuckle out of SuPeR aGeNt Scott Boras' comments last week about The Braves' Championship. Poor Scoot just couldn't fathom that a team without at least $150mil worth of "his guys" on the payroll could win anything.

Context here:
https://www.si.com/mlb/2021/11/11/scott-boras-mlb-tanking-competitive-cancer-braves-world-series

Well, turns out Chipper Jones has something to say on the subject as well, and Mr. Boras might want to check his Cheerios before he digs in for breakfast.

Larry Jones Jr. said:
Been thinking about Scott Boras’ comments on the Braves. Maybe CA should institute a muzzle mandate so stupid [stuff] doesn’t fly out of his mouth as easily! The pest of the west and his comments about the Braves I find especially funny since he is the head of the zit that may
cause certain teams to HAVE to sell off players. Been done this way for years. His team (LAD) traded for/or signed 3 eventual/potential HOFers and didn’t get it done. But bc it paid off for the Braves, now it’s a problem? Dude, stay in your lane. No one cares what you think.

Full text here:
https://twitter.com/realcj10

Last edited:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Chipper also said this.

Jones is the father of six boys, ages 20 years to 13 months. He's a Florida native, maintains ties to the state and is an avid hunter, even co-hosting a television show, "Major League Bowhunter."

But he has a real problem with the AR-15, the weapon used in at least 10 mass shootings. Jones believes the AR-15 and all similar assault weapons should be banned from public sale to civilians.

"I believe in our Constitutional right to bear arms and protect ourselves," Jones said. "But I do not believe there is any need for civilians to own assault rifles. I just don't."

And he can go pound sand! I don't care what he has to say.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
In his defense he’s an athlete not an intellect.???
Even more reason for him to not reflect with his 1A rights.
"I believe in our Constitutional right to bear arms and protect ourselves," Jones said. "But I do not believe there is any need for civilians to own assault rifles. I just don't."

Cause ^that^ would be like me saying, I believe in the 1st Amendment but you should only be allowed to say this or that.