Christmas help needed

Whitefeather

Management Material
I have acquired a brand new in the box 20" girls bicycle that I am trying to donate. If anyone knows of someone that deserves a bike for Christmas but, for some reason or another just aren't going to get one, then that is who it needs to go to.
I live in Newnan area and will deliver it to within a 30-50 mile radius for free to you, then you can deliver it to them. The only rule is..... I want this to be totally anonymous. The bike just shows up at their house Christmas morning.
PM me if you know of some little girl that needs this bike.
This is totally legit and I do not want anything but, a good home for this bike.
HO HO HO

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Sad to say, but I have no idea personally.

What's even sadder is there is probably many in that 30-50 mile radius and we don't even know about it.

Hope someone finds/knows a qualified recipient.

Great gesture!

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
How about you call a local school official. I bet it would be alot easier and they would know firsthand who will really appreciate it. But, that is a great gesture in any fashion.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Around here, the Shriners get together with the Sheriff's office and Wally World and set up a bike give away. Might check with the one's in your area to see if they do the same. Nice gesture.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
The local DFACS will probably take it and find a deserving family

Whitefeather

Management Material
Thanks for the info folks but, the bike is being loaded into Santa's sleigh/truck and will be delivered to a deserving little girl in time for Christmas morning.
Thanks for the help and Merry Christmas to all!!!!!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Merry Christmas to you "Santa".

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the info folks but, the bike is being loaded into Santa's sleigh/truck and will be delivered to a deserving little girl in time for Christmas morning.
Thanks for the help and Merry Christmas to all!!!!!

Man that is so awesome!
Merry Christmas.