Chuck Amato Back Home at FSU

alphachief

Associate Head Coach and LB coach. I'm a big CA fan and for one am thrilled to have him back. Solid coach, great recruiter, good man. Bobby's pulled together a great staff.

tiger14

I am looking forward to seeing how good FSU's D is next season. There are two kids from my high school on the roster and on that side of the ball that should see alot of playing time next year if healthy. Jay Thaxton (lb) and Toddrick Verdell (s)

alphachief

I am looking forward to seeing how good FSU's D is next season. There are two kids from my high school on the roster and on that side of the ball that should see alot of playing time next year if healthy. Jay Thaxton (lb) and Toddrick Verdell (s)

Yep, both kids will be good...Thaxton in particular is a stud.

Arrow3

Jody Hawk is a big fan as well....:D

SWAMPFOX

GREAT NEWS!!

Man, I am glad to hear that! For the first time since Jeff Bowden's departure, I feel positive about my beloved Seminoles' chances next year. I will definitely be in the Swamp when they go to Gainesville in November.

Hunting Teacher

Associate Head Coach and LB coach. I'm a big CA fan and for one am thrilled to have him back. Solid coach, great recruiter, good man. Bobby's pulled together a great staff.
Yes Sir!
The man can coach defense!
We need his recruiting ability now more than ever.
Welcome home Chuck! Look out ACC, we're back!

Hunting Teacher

that's a bit premature.

Rex,
I don't see it as being premature at all.
A very poorly coached, very young FSU team last year was still in and could have won every ACC game but Wake. All their losses were by a touchdown or less. It's not like anyone else in the ACC looks to be dominate next year. I'm certainly not saying FSU is going to walk away with the conference, but you can count on the Noles being in the running again.
The toughest part for the Noles is going to be their schedule. It is WAY more difficult in 07.
Teacher