Club Maps?

Cmcharles

Anyone have club maps made for the camp house something like 3’x3’ or 4’? Need to get some updated ones made and wondering if there’s an online service?

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
When we had our two clubs a few years ago, I made ours with Photoshop using Google maps. Once I had the map pieced together with all the other required info, I had a local tax office print a large 3x4 map for us. May’ve even been a little larger, can’t remember. It looked great, though. Tax guy was even impressed with it. I know that may not be something everyone can do, but if you can do it yourself, there are a few places to get it printed out.

transfixer

I met a guy at the buckarama years ago that did aerial maps , gave him the coordinates of our lease and ordered a laminated map 36x24 if If I remember right, was very satisfied with it, we used it as a pin in, pin out map, I'll find the old map and post his contact info tomorrow

DSGB

I got one for our club before the season from HuntStand

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Google earth, drop pins where your stands are, generate a PDF, and email that to Kinkos or Officemax and order one large format for $10-$15. Might even be able to get them to laminate it for you, or print it on poster board.

Cmcharles

Get creative. Works well for us

View attachment 1268068
That’s old school. Reminds me of the club I hunted as a kid 30 years ago in west Alabama. Had a similar map, sign in and out of stands about 30 people hunting 2300 acres. Wasn’t a big deal to kill 10-15 bucks a weekend.

Now it’s 5 of us in middle GA on 1500 acres, and we may kill 5 bucks a season if we see the right ones.

Appreciate all the reply’s and suggestions!

Doc_Holliday23

I did it like a site plan at work. Google maps snip and pasted into Bluebeam pdf software. I did all of the markups there. Stand sites have a symbol and the stand name. Property line/Roads/trails are marked. Feeder locations have a symbol. I also added a North Arrow and a scale to give an idea of distances. I think I might add a spinning hand for prevailing wind.

We have large format plotters at work so I printed it there although it is not in color.