Clubs are staying Full !

slow motion

I want in the GON hunt club provided the dues are low as well as membership and the acreage per member is high. On workdays I will drive the club SxS delivering cold beverages to those working and make certain they stay hydrated. Will also need the club credit card to purchase ice, beverages, fuel, and such. I will also take terrible pics that seem to make no sense. As you can see I have a lot to offer.

Jim Boyd

I want in the GON hunt club provided the dues are low as well as membership and the acreage per member is high. On workdays I will drive the club SxS delivering cold beverages to those working and make certain they stay hydrated. Will also need the club credit card to purchase ice, beverages, fuel, and such. I will also take terrible pics that seem to make no sense. As you can see I have a lot to offer.

We need valuable members like that!

$350 dollars per year and we have almost 400 acres per member. As many guests as you want.

Dues cover 100 acres of food plots, 2 tractors and 45 club stands.

5 bucks and 12 does per member.

Long Cut

I’m searching for a club with HVAC Box Blinds sitting over food plots and feeders. I’ll never fill the feeder but expect it to be full all of the time.
I don’t have any equipment but expect y’all to bring yours and fuel it up on your dime. I can drive it, though!
I don’t do Club Work Days, but I’ll buy the beer for afterwards when I show up with the blisters.
Need at least 300 acres per member

Total budget is $350 ;)

slow motion

Yup …. We met a fella one night ya shoulda seen us both trying to convince each other we had permission …. Haha
Ran into a couple fellas at a private bat ramp in Florida on the Och' bay. They were taking a boat out. When i got out of the truck it was evident they thought they were caught. I asked if they knew who owned it. Fella started some big long story designed to baffle me. I explained that I was only asking because I hoped to obtain permission as well. That's when he came clean. Never found out who owned it. Though I'm not sure if anyone cared i never used the ramp.

Blackston

The only fellas I ever had a run in with wore green pants and wasn’t poaching lol
Ain’t no convincing them …. Sat in jail 2 days on a trespassing to hunt and. Conspiracy to trespass to hunt ( we used phones to plan hunt so it was a conspiracy….. they threw the book at us )

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Swamprat

Swamprat
During turkey season piddling on somebody else's property should just be a verbal warning from the possum patrol.

Mac

Reverend Jim B types the truth. :type:
Yes until that landowner's health goes south!

Leased for 18 years and had a great relationship with the owner, when he got sick and unable to control the decisions, his son got us kicked off, and took advantage of our years of hard work and monies invested.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Yes until that landowner's health goes south!

Leased for 18 years and had a great relationship with the owner, when he got sick and unable to control the decisions, his son got us kicked off, and took advantage of our years of hard work and monies invested.

True. I have had the same happen to me.
The truth is that each of us as individuals will reach the point of being unable to take care of business due to incapacity or death.