College football Playoff

Deerhunter12454

Exact match ups that I was thinking after yesterday. Nobody wants to watch a rematch of UGA Cincinnati or another UGA Bama game in back to back games.
Cincinnati will get embarrassed. Michigan’s offense plays more in with what Georgia’s defense is best at. Bama did a good job keeping Jordan Davis out of plays.

Attachments

• 49D0D130-3083-4F39-AAAA-53EF12AD6780.jpeg
    49D0D130-3083-4F39-AAAA-53EF12AD6780.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 6

Hunter922

Yeah Michigan can't run the football on Georgia. At the same time the defensive backs for Georgia are still putting lotion on all those Burns they will not beat Alabama with that group of defensive backs and ZERO pressure.

bullgator

The best thing for Georgia is some time off before they play again. Michigan is peaking and UGA is in need of regrouping.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
SEC collected another 50% of the playoff spots again I see. Good deal.
That was part of the whole plan to get the playoffs expanded sooner . If Ga would of won all the sec haters wouldn’t of had as much to argue about .

buckpasser

That was part of the whole plan to get the playoffs expanded sooner . If Ga would of won all the sec haters wouldn’t of had as much to argue about .

Totally agree. That and Saban won’t release “the photos” per the agreement Kirby has with him. After Jimbo got divorced he quit fearing the dirt Bama had on him and broke the contract for a win.

Hunter922

Looked like Kirby watched Mark Richt film on how to beat Alabama from years ago... Georgia was out coached.
QB gotta' hit the ground even if it costs me 15 yards..

GTMODawg

BANNED
The best thing for Georgia is some time off before they play again. Michigan is peaking and UGA is in need of regrouping.

Orange Bowl is an interesting matchup. UGA has proven to struggle against good defenses and Michigan has one. If UGA wins it will be a good win. Of course the best QB who ever relieved himself between a pair of cleats is the starter for UGA so struggling with good defenses every time that QB has had to do so is an outlier....

bullgator

Orange Bowl is an interesting matchup. UGA has proven to struggle against good defenses and Michigan has one. If UGA wins it will be a good win. Of course the best QB who ever relieved himself between a pair of cleats is the starter for UGA so struggling with good defenses every time that QB has had to do so is an outlier....
Paralysis by analysis. There’s too many moving parts to go there.

Madsnooker

Hopefully we can out talent Michigan. We're good at that at every position except qb
Cant believe I'm posting this as I cant stand anything about ttun but are you sure about that? Maybe on the recruiting paperwork but a 3* that's a senior like Aiden Hutchison I would take all day over a 19yr old 5*.