Colt 1911 Rail Gun

Hillbilly stalker

I dearly love a 1911……but I don’t like to pimp them out like that. Two time World War champ deserves respect.:flag:

Different strokes for different strokes tho.

Ajohnson0587

Should be cheaper considering, the lack of quality & fitment on there guns. It’s a good looking gun though, I have a thing for railed 1911’s

Robert28

Thank you.

It is made by Alchemy Custom Weaponry. It is their Quantico model.
I didn’t think it was a DW but it didn’t look like a Nighthawk or anything I could think of. Alchemy, I always forget about them.

Reactions: Dub

Dub

I didn’t think it was a DW but it didn’t look like a Nighthawk or anything I could think of. Alchemy, I always forget about them.

I think many folks do forget about them. Their founder, Rob Schauland, conceived Alchemy, hired and trained a very skilled staff. The line expanded with additional models and a short list pre-approved customer selected customizations. Took off with a loyal and repeat customer base.
He sold Alchemy to Cabot and he's now doing his own gig, doing full-on customs.
Alchemy took on a young firebrand promoter, Eli Duckworth, prior to Rob leaving. He may be young....but he's a true fan of 1911's and his enthusiasm comes through. It appears that Alchemy is expanding some of their lineup slowly and based on customer interest.
I have zero complaints about my ACW forty-fives. I can't find anything that doesn't exceed my expectations other than maybe ask for a slight expansion of their options.

I've always found it interesting how the various semi-custom makers maintain a look & feel that is unique to their brand......a Baer is clearly a Baer, a Wilson a Wilson, a Nighthawk is a .....etc,etc.

In an age where double-stacked performers are hugely popular, the ole slabsides still stands strong.
I hope it always does.