Congrats to the Techies on not losing today . . .

H

HT2

Mike.....

Yeah, I guess you're right.....

But, by "IGNORING" him......

I stay "civil and decent"....... :p :p :p

I don't want to get a reputation of being hard to get along with........ :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Or even more so......

I don't want to be know as "ARGUMENTATIVE"!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

MCG DAWG

Banned
It ain't true Randy . . .

. you don't just have to drive through Athens to get a degree . . .you gotta come to a complete stop first so they can slide it in the window.

(Above paraphrased from a Lewis Grizzard comedy bit)

As for being argumentative that's what I'd expect out of a Tech/UGA discussion. As a society we've gotten to where everyone is afraid to step on anyone's toes for fear of not being politically correct. Well, I've taken the steel toes off, y'all fell free to jump all over these ugly feet.

I'll always enjoy discussing the on the field performance of both teams but I'll always intersperse it with numerous jabs just to make it fun. I've been quoted here saying Calvin Johnson is the real deal and probably the biggest impact true frosh behind the Petersen kid out at Oklahoma. I still think Reggie Ball is a head case and could have used a redshirt year to grow and mature. If he ever calms down he'll be a Joe Hamilton reincarnated.

Jody Hawk

MCG DAWG said:
If he ever calms down he'll be a Joe Hamilton reincarnated.

MCG,
Doubt that, they'll never be another Little Joe on The Flats. Even I'll agree that Reggie doesn't live up to the hype.

Jody Hawk

MCG DAWG said:
Seems y'all are taking this stuff a little too much to heart.

I got to agree with MCG on this one. What is the rivalry without a few friendly jabs here and there. I know some Techies on here that would be dishing them out as well if Tech was having the seasons that UGA is having under Richt.

MCG DAWG

Banned
I've never been happier to see anyone . .

. . .graduate from Tech as I was Joe Hamilton. Kid got more results out of a body better suited for kicker than anyone I've ever seen. I HATE Tech but I consider myself a fan of Lil'Joe.