*Country Fried Cletus UPDATE*

Oak-flat Hunter

Cletus You are a success and for ever will be as a family Man and Entertainer . Your Spirit is what Makes You who You are. and You will succeed with all Your endeavors. Keep On doing What Your doing . We love You and We are 100 percent behind You....The Lula Gang.

russell dobbs

I saw the video this morning with the river monster andCy,and thought it was a great show. I was watching it at the shop on FB and the wife heard what u were saying and I was laughing so she had to get up and see the show. She laughed and said y'all ant right. Loved it and good luck in the future with more. And I will be lookn you up on FB.I am sharing it to others.

Cletus T.

I saw the video this morning with the river monster andCy,and thought it was a great show. I was watching it at the shop on FB and the wife heard what u were saying and I was laughing so she had to get up and see the show. She laughed and said y'all ant right. Loved it and good luck in the future with more. And I will be lookn you up on FB.I am sharing it to others.

Thanks Russell for the kind words and for watching the show. Sadly the post on here had to be taken down because it broke a couple Forum rules with posting contact information and I get that……sorry moderators!!!

If you are on Facebook you can see it there and of course it’s on youtube as well.

Thanks again man!!!

Cletus T.

Cletus You are a success and for ever will be as a family Man and Entertainer . Your Spirit is what Makes You who You are. and You will succeed with all Your endeavors. Keep On doing What Your doing . We love You and We are 100 percent behind You....The Lula Gang.

I can always count on you man to say some awesome positive things and I truly appreciate that!

It may lead to something bigger…..it may not….only time will tell!

Thanks my friend!

Cy Grajcar

Getting all good reviews so far Cletus!!!! My phone has been a ringin!!! If anyone cant find it shoot me a pm and I will pm you the link.

weneroux

Who knows, if it goes viral can't you make money off it on you tube through advertising? something like that. You could be the next numa numa guy.

Cletus T.

Who knows, if it goes viral can't you make money off it on you tube through advertising? something like that. You could be the next numa numa guy.

Yeah…..I make a little money as it is from advertising on my videos but you really need to get thousands and thousands of views for the money to really add up but like you said…..who knows…..with it being on youtube now it could possibly get in front of the eyes of somebody that could make something really big happen……who knows????

Thanks for watching my friend!!!

Dude, when I was on my way to the lake yesterday Thunderstruck came on and all I could think about was sing along #40 and #71. You're a crazy dude and if I haven't said it before, very talented and entertaining TO THE RIGHT CROWD. I think some people might not get you, but don't change anything because there is definitely plenty of room in this big ol' world for the CFC show. Just look at all the garbage on TV and know you're 10x better than a lot of it.