Covid-Omicon

oldfella1962

I am vaccinated because it was a work requirement. My wife is vaccinated because she is "high risk" being a diabetic. Neither of us has had it as far as I know, but then again we've never been tested.

cramer

My wife had it at the beginning of December I had it a couple of weeks ago, but never got tested. Fever for a few days and coughing

I'm pretty sure I had the kung January of 2019, but I just treated it as the flu because it wasn't in the news yet

Same here.
Dr couldn't figure it out in January 2019. I just stayed clear of everyone thinking I had the flu.
Got it in early December, thought I had a cold.
No Vax. Dr asked if I was ready to get vaxxed. "Why would I do that, now?" No thanks. Never had the flu shot.
Up until January 2019, hadn't had the bug in over 26 years.
Wife is vaxxed due to health concerns. She had it a little more than me with no taste/smell.

Last edited:

jmfauver

I was forced to get vaxxed by the gov't as I am a contractor. I have not changed the way I have been doing things since my better half and I got together( she has a compromised immune system as it is)

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I am trying to finish up my 2nd round of it right now. Vaxxed back in August and got covid about 3 weeks later. Basically an irritating cold.

Melissa is unvaxxed and got it around Christmas day. Kicked her in the teeth and she missed 3 weeks of work after never even being late for work in 7 years I've known her.

On Tuesday last week I woke up with a hammering headache and cough. On Wednesday my temp was 102.5 most of the day and I had the worst hip and knee pains I think I've ever experienced. Stayed home on Thu, Fri and half of Sat. No headache or fever now, but head is swimming in mush and the cough is wearing me out.

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
I THINK I have avoided it so far... Had some weird thing a few weeks ago but it barely bothered me whatever it was.

Got all three vaccines about as soon as I could (no I'll effects), wear a mask most places, and I don't like being around people much anyway... My immune system seems pretty good anyway, so maybe I'll avoid it afterall. Not something I worry about, either way.

huntfishwork

My family is getting over it now. It started Thursday for us. My wife and 3 year old had exhaustion, fever, pains, headache, and sore throat. Our 7 year old had all the above minus fever. I’ve only had exhaustion, headaches, and foggy brain. None of us have taken any shots. I usually experience mild symptoms when the flu comes through our house too. Let a stomach virus come through and I’ll be down for 3 days and everyone else kicks it in a day.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Not that I know of - never been tested. I did get the J&J jab to keep my job.