Coyote removal from hunting areas.

ol mike

Howdoo ,

I see alot of people saying that coyotes are killing their deer/fawns.

If any of you want to shoot some coyotes let me know ,i've hunted them for years.
I've got everything needed to get'r done redlights ,callers and howlers--> w/you doing the shooting.

Night hunting is hands down the most productive way of killing them.
I'll call and shine if you have some big area places to go.You can use your deer rifle providing it has a decent scope.
A shotgun is real coyote getter also.
One calling series will cover many-many acres so again there needs to be either several smallish places or a big one.
Anyway if you want to kill a few of the varmints that are eating your turkey/deer let me know i've killed quite a few night hunting -it's alot of fun.
Of coarse we can call early morning and late afternoon also.-Mike

DelphicSharpShot

I am in on a lease in Taliaferro Co, GA. We have 750 acres of planted pines, well most of it is pines. There are two power lines that run through opposite ends of the property. We have seen and killed quite a few of em, but we haven't even dented the population. We could take out quite a few of them and have a good time doing it if you are interested!

ol mike

DelphicSharpShot ,

I'll look up where you are and talk to you about it.
Sounds good !

And you're right coyotes have to be worked on constantly,they are territorial and when you kill one or two -coyotes with lesser hunting areas take over the killed coyotes area within a week or two.

Gotta go do an estimate for work -be talking to ya! -Mike

Troy Butler

ol mike, dont know how far you are willing to drive but I have 1000 acres in wilkes county you could have at it all you want till turkey season starts. Then we may even could stay one weeked and hunt birds and yotes. Troy