Cracker fishing Saturday

Hunter922

My son took me to one of his bream fishing lakes on Saturday morning. Caught probably 25 or 30 turn them all loose this is a really pretty shellcracker here. I remember taking him bream fishing when he wasn't much bigger than that hat he's wearing..?

20210508_124149.jpg

Wire Nut

Good job on raising a fine young man. My son has been going with me since he was old enough to ditch the diapers. He’s 16 now and may be broke but it won’t be from buying dope. Hunting, fishing and golf take up his time and money

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Like! You and your boy spend a lot of time together. Awesome!

Hunter922

Like! You and your boy spend a lot of time together. Awesome!
Even as he is getting closer to graduating college and I know his life is about to change I still can't imagine not spending a lot of time with him.. my best friend for sure!

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Even as he is getting closer to graduating college and I know his life is about to change I still can't imagine not spending a lot of time with him.. my best friend for sure!
Same with mine... Except still in high school. We fish a lot, he doesn't care much for deer though. But I follow him around a lot with baseball.

Nimrod71

Time spent with family is time well spent. The more time you spend with you children fishing and hunting and doing fun things, the more time they will spend with you when you get old. If you don't have time for your children now they will not have time for you when you get old. Never let your job, social obligations, your friends take you away from you children, a boy needs a real man in his life. A father's job is to mold his son into a good man. You teach your sons how to learn, get and education, work, take care of family and then if there is time left over you spend it on the outside world. Men this comes from my personal experience.