Dad's Incredible Skills

27metalman

I've had a busy summer with work and all. Been taking dad and have caught some nice ones... last month and a half been tough though. Went Saturday, he caught 12 and I caught 8. No telling how many missed and pulled off --- could have been a 40 count day! Here's two good ones and probably dad's best ever. The smile in the second photo was him making up lies about what he's going to tell. :)

Attachments

• IMG_3199.jpg
    IMG_3199.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_3203.jpg
    IMG_3203.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_3195.jpg
    IMG_3195.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 190

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Thanks for sharing some really nice fish and an awesome DAD. I bet your Dad was probably hard to get along with after catching that really nice bass in your first photo. Did you actually weigh any of them to know the exacts weights involved? I'm thinking that one in your first photo might be around 7 1/2 - 8 lbs. This is surely a great way to be able to spend quality with your DAD. :cheers:

wvdawg

Staff member
Awesome day!

27metalman

Thanks for sharing some really nice fish and an awesome DAD. I bet your Dad was probably hard to get along with after catching that really nice bass in your first photo. Did you actually weigh any of them to know the exacts weights involved? I'm thinking that one in your first photo might be around 7 1/2 - 8 lbs. This is surely a great way to be able to spend quality with your DAD. :cheers:

It was dead on 8 lbs. Those others ones are what we call "solid fish". I typically don't weigh anything under 7. Gonna post a couple pics from July... one was 7.5 and the other was turned back without weighing. I don't like keeping them out of the water too long --- it was hung deep and tangled in the net.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
If you’ve caught as many as he has you’ve got a calibrated eye,no scale needed.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Don’t get much better than being on the water with dad and catching big bass !