Dagwood's Fat Sammy thread...

ambush80

May not officially be a sandwich but it was quite tasty. Blood orange slices got a bit scorched but still good. Sprnkled with fine cayenne and sea salt before grilling. View attachment 1294981View attachment 1294982View attachment 1294983View attachment 1294984View attachment 1294985View attachment 1294986
You put allot of care and love into those sausages. That's not just standing over a grill for 4 minutes with a cold one. What kind of tube steak is that?

slow motion

You put allot of care and love into those sausages. That's not just standing over a grill for 4 minutes with a cold one. What kind of tube steak is that?
Hot Italian sausage. Pretty good stuff. Makes a good spaghetti sauce addition too. Though the Sweet Italian is good in spaghetti as well if folks don't care for spicy.

slow motion

Did you make it? I noticed a runt.
So you'resayingi lack the abilityto make perfectly uniform sausages? ::ke: :rofl:

I've made some dinner sausage before but haven't tried Italian. This was Kroger brand. Wife cut that off for some future cooking purpose. She probably told me what for but I don't recall what.

slow motion

My travels today were supposed to carry me by my house around lunch. Because of that I didn't take a lunch again today. Fate had other plans. Entirely different direction. There was a Wendy's on the way. I believe the vote still has a burger as a sandwich though I haven't checked in a bit. If indeed a sandwich then a triple in the work truck has to qualify as Dagwood worthy.20240320_133955.jpg

ambush80

So you'resayingi lack the abilityto make perfectly uniform sausages? ::ke: :rofl:

I've made some dinner sausage before but haven't tried Italian. This was Kroger brand. Wife cut that off for some future cooking purpose. She probably told me what for but I don't recall what.
I end up with nubs when I try to make sausage.:ROFLMAO:

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Sign, sign, everywhere a sign :rofl: