Daughter bags her first deer

mlbowfin

Yes this deer had plenty of potential but it was agreed if we saw a buck she could pull the trigger! Turned out to be a 10 pointer and not only did it make her day but made my season. I don’t care if I even see another deer this year, have the opportunity to share this experience with her was priceless! She earned her war paint and learned how to harvest one of God’s magnificent creatures! I’m blessed and thankful...

Attachments

• 178FD69C-2EC5-45B3-9C29-FDCBDD60570C.jpeg
    178FD69C-2EC5-45B3-9C29-FDCBDD60570C.jpeg
    338.8 KB · Views: 340
  • 5BC46034-1026-40D6-A1EA-4BFCDD403D0C.jpeg
    5BC46034-1026-40D6-A1EA-4BFCDD403D0C.jpeg
    478 KB · Views: 342

Jeetdawg

What a great first deer and an even better memory created!! Congrats.

ehunt

Congrats to both you, my son and I shared the same experience this year on gun opener for him. Best 3 pt I’ve seen harvested to date!

DSGB

Congrats to you both!

walkinboss01

Congrats to both of y’all. Great memories that’ll last a lifetime

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I don't see how a deer could ever possibly have more "potential" than to be a part of an experience like that! Congrats to the young lady on a fine buck kill!

FOLES55

Way to go Dad and daughter!

wvdawg

Staff member
Special deer for special time! Congrats to both of you!

ddd-shooter

The potential in your daughter‘s experience and life far exceeds any imagined potential in “another young buck.”

Well done and congrats to both of you on a momentous season, cherish these memories.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Congratulations to the young lady. That deer was a dandy and completely fulfilled his potential. He will be remembered likely when you are gone for he will never be forgotten by your daughter. Congratulations you as well for getting that lovely young lady out into the woods.

cramer

Congratulations to the young hunter and her Dad!
I will show this to my grandaughters , one almost 6 years and the other 3 1/2 y.o.
great pictures!
This is the good stuff !