Dicalcium Phosphate

one_shot_no_mor

Call them...

I bought some from Beggs Farm Supply between Hartwell and Royston on Highway 29. Give them a call at
706-376-4440

mike k

Thanks for the # i going to try call them monday. I called all the feed and seed and farm supply stores in the augusta area none of them had a clue what i was talking about.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
I bought some from Beggs Farm Supply between Hartwell and Royston on Highway 29. Give them a call at
706-376-4440

They should have it, if not there are three other places within a few miles that should have it. Let me know if you need names/phone numbers.

Handgunner

I talked to Killdee about this a while ago, but how do y'all go about using the Dicalcium Phosphate? Pour it out just like creating a salt-lick?

gadeerwoman

Clarke County Milling Co in Athens used to carry it. I used to mix 1 bag di-cal, 1 bag dairy minerals, 1/2 bag dry molasses to make 2 good sized licks.

gadeerwoman

Yeah, I hate that Clarke Milling went out of business. I used to buy a lot of stuff from them from minerals, to stock wire, to seed. Bummer.

Killdee

Try GDW mix or 1 part DI cal to 2 parts trace mineral salt. Di cal is bitter and they wont use it unless you mix it with salt or sweetner. I just started buying Godfreys deer minerals instead, it has the right mix of everything for 14.95 for 50#.

mike k

Thanks for all the replys. Woody got me some and is working on how much and what to mix with it for our club just waiting on the end of season to get started. I am going to try some deer feed from tractor supply in a feeder mixed with some corn till it starts to warm up in the spring. Then get my food plot planted.