Does anybody like "SINK BISCUITS" besides me?????

H

HT2

How bout it???

I prefer them "homemade biscuits" or course......Specially them big 'ol catheads!!!!!!!!

But, at times them "sink biscuits" are pretty good too.....

Anybody else like 'em??? :huh: :huh:

H

HT2

Shiny.....

You know....

Them biscuits that you buy in the grocery store in them cans, already made up???

To open them you just "WHOMP 'EM" on the sink and they come right open.....

Therefore......

SINK BISCUITS!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Arrow3

dang Tim.....You must be mighty bored today coming up with threads like this.... :banginghe :hammers:

Shinyhead

Gotcha... I guess I should of asked what is a homemade biscuit is I have not had one of them since I was a kid. Sink biscuits is all I know, just never heard em called that... Those frozen Pillsbury biscuits that come in a bag are pretty good.

Man I must be bored too... Talking about biscuits on Woody's. :D

H

HT2

Shiny..........

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yep!!!!!!!!!

Days like this....

We all get a little looney!!!!!!!!! ::gone: ::gone: ::gone: ::gone: ::gone: ::gone:

H

HT2

Hay.......

O yeah!!!!!!!!

I've heard 'em called "WHOMP" biscuits myself...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Re:

The Hungry Jack type are good, but my wife gets the little -bitty ones and they ain't worth nuthin'.

P.S. don't tell her I said so! :hammers: :banginghe :whip:

mikel

Whompem Biscuits

thats grounds for a D I V O R C E
they shouldnt even be called a biscuit,let alone bread.YUKK!!

southernclay

Who's bored?
There is NEVER a bad time to talk about biscuits! I love em.
Sink ones are okay in a pinch. I don't have a woman to cook them for me and I don't live in momma's house anymore so that's all I get at home.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
I for one hate them. I only eat them once and awhile.

BTW: Last night my grandmother made homemade biscuits (dang good), steak and gravy, mashed taters, butter beans, and homemade pecan pie. OH YEAH I ate very well.

Yeah, I like sink biscuits or whomp biscuits, or whatever you want to call them. Now I do much prefer a good ole' cathead , but seeing how I don't know how to make them as good as my Momo, the wompers will do. Besides, you can get those whompers this days that "homestyle", and they ain't bad once they're covered in gravy.

southernclay

We had some tonight. Mad bacon, eggs and flattened a few of those suckers out and made pancakes. Folded the pancakes put on bacon & egg, poured on syrup, Breakfast Taco. Not bad.
Ah, the bacholer's life for me!

Handgunner

I didn't have a clue about "sink biscuits"... but know exactly what "whomp'em" and "shotgun biscuits" were/are.

I prefer homemade catheads, but will take the "hungry man" biscuits. You know, the layered ones that you can peel off a layer, wrap it around sliced cheese and country ham and eat...

Followed by sweet tea of course. :)

H

HT2

mikel.....

mikel said:
thats grounds for a D I V O R C E
they shouldnt even be called a biscuit,let alone bread.YUKK!!
WHOA DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sayin' they are better than "homemade"......I ain't sayin' that at all.....

There are just sometimes that you may not have time to make the "good un's"......

So, "IN A PINCH".......They ain't bad.... :pop: :pop: :pop: