Done with the Dawgs.

FootLongDawg

I think Kirby is just following Saben. I look for other teams to do the same. If not, they'll pay for it on the recruiting trail

Kirby isnt following anybody in particular. All the coaches in the power 5 conferenences, whose teams are predomately black, (all of them) are going along with these actions for 2 reasons only. Future recruiting and fear of losing their jobs. You think all these coaches suddenly believe all this crap? Please.... Its as transparent as new glass. When has one white coach ever spoke out against social injustice till this year. And now all of sudden they are all "woke". Please...If they were all given truth serum, there would be a wink wink, nod nod after all of their statements or actions. Surely some of you guys had to take diversity training to keep your jobs in the past. Did it ever change your core values. NO!!! You girls can keep your panties and boycott this and burn that, but I see right through these coaches "woke scam" and will be unashamedly watching every second of every Dawg game this year

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Kirby isnt following anybody in particular. All the coaches in the power 5 conferenences, whose teams are predomately black, (all of them) are going along with these actions for 2 reasons only. Future recruiting and fear of losing their jobs. You think all these coaches suddenly believe all this crap? Please.... Its as transparent as new glass. When has one white coach ever spoke out against social injustice till this year. And now all of sudden they are all "woke". Please...If they were all given truth serum, there would be a wink wink, nod nod after all of their statements or actions. Surely some of you guys had to take diversity training to keep your jobs in the past. Did it ever change your core values. NO!!! You girls can keep your panties and boycott this and burn that, but I see right through these coaches "woke scam" and will be unashamedly watching every second of every Dawg game this year
Agreed...Coaches are good politicians

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way

And this the heart of our problem with it. We don't want to be lectured to by a bunch of snot nosed, ignorant, misinformed, indoctrinated thugs that have no concept nor appreciation for the opportunity they have been given simply because they can play a game better than most. I would have killed to be given the same opportunity they have to play a game I love AND get a college education in the process but t I was too small and too slow.

These coaches, instead of being hypocrites, need to stand up, MAN up, take charge and educate these punks instead of coddling them and reinforcing their misguided beliefs. I sincerely hope that some of these high dollar donors snatch CKS up by his throat and explain that to him in no uncertain terms. Should I ever see him on the street to know him, I'll certainly make my opinion of the situation known. You can count on that.

But if he kneels, would u have a problem with that?

But if he kneels, would u have a problem with that?
I got lots of problems....

I got problems with folks wearing a mask.

You wear one??? Ever wore one?

I haven’t.....

I’ll watch the Dawgs.

And I’ll listen to Scott Howard call a game.

When you want to be 100% against the Dawgs. Don’t let me put you in your place with facts. Cause you make an uproar about “garbage” while you text...

if you are making a stand, make it!!!!! Don’t let me put you in your place with Hypocrisy.

I was born Bulldawg proud and I’ll die Bulldawg Proud...

One thing doesn’t make me.

You boys need a reality check...

Big time!

What in the heck?

I will stand with my Dawgs!!!!!!

You sorry suckers need to hit the road. You jumped in the Mark Richt years...

Seen lots of ya... Bandwagon flukes...

I was born a Dawg. I’ll Die A DAWG!

You don’t like it, be an Auburn Fan.

Holy crap....

Bulldawg born, Bulldawg pride, what?????

Protest against it...

But giving up on the Dawgs? That’s as stupid as throwing in the towel cause you had a bad waiter.

Go pound sand....

Bulldawg born, Bulldawg Bred and I’ll be a Bulldawg until I’m dead.

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!

Sic em!!!!!!

In the wake of the dust up last week in which was described here:

Here was the tweet.

apparently Kirby and UGA have had a change or heart.

Kirby Smart leads Georgia football march across campus, team pays tribute.

Kirby said,

Let the team support those who burn the flag and our cities along with it. I'm burning my Georgia merchandise. DONE!
do us all a favor....

Change your name.

Cause you don’t and should not call yourself “a Dawg”....

SemperFiVol should be your screen name.

Go pound sand....

Bulldawg born, Bulldawg Bred and I’ll be a Bulldawg until I’m dead.
And my 12 year old knows it.

Some of you need to re-learn what it means to be a Dawg.....

Disgusting!!!

You fools just chant that stuff after a game....

Pathetic!!!!!

I bleed Red and Black.....

Wake up you fools....