Douglas Gun Store

Nimrod71

I took the day off with my Wonderful Wife and rode over to Douglas. She was over there a few weeks ago and found a junk store she really liked. While there she found some dishes she had to have to go with her collection. Now get real a dish collection interest me about as much a tick bites. But to me nice I made time for a day date with my wife. I should have went fishing.

Well while riding through town I spotted the gun store that opened a few months ago. I had gone over the first weekend it was open and the line out side was to long for me to wait. Well I got in today and let me tell you Now they have a truck load of guns and the prices are within market.

So if your wife likes touring junk stores and you want to make her day take a ride over to Douglas. You can check out Sellars Feed and Gun Store in Hazlehurst, Jerry's in Ambrose and the Douglas Store.

mwood1985

I took the day off with my Wonderful Wife and rode over to Douglas. She was over there a few weeks ago and found a junk store she really liked. While there she found some dishes she had to have to go with her collection. Now get real a dish collection interest me about as much a tick bites. But to me nice I made time for a day date with my wife. I should have went fishing.

Well while riding through town I spotted the gun store that opened a few months ago. I had gone over the first weekend it was open and the line out side was to long for me to wait. Well I got in today and let me tell you Now they have a truck load of guns and the prices are within market.

So if your wife likes touring junk stores and you want to make her day take a ride over to Douglas. You can check out Sellars Feed and Gun Store in Hazlehurst, Jerry's in Ambrose and the Douglas Store.
I'll have to stop in. My brother lives in Baymeadow estates. We come down alot to visit the neices and nephews and I do love a good gun store. Hows their ammo selection?

RamblinWreck88

Useles Billy ain’t got nothing on ME !
Good to know; came across a lot of their listings on GunBroker and could tell from pictures like this that they have a massive inventory.

I think my dad has bought about 3 handguns from Seller's; Bryon is a good guy, very patient when my younger sister wanted to hold a few different pocket pistols before picking one out.