Drivelers #273 Drivelin Days Like This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
My nextdoor neighbor has a cheap/inexpensive metal detector, but it doesn't work that well, imo. I did find a wrench I left out in the pasture grass with it once when I had been working on a chainsaw. But, I knew within about a 20' diameter circle of where I had been using it. It did find it for me though.

Might borrow it tomorrow and go over the most difficult areas to see it easily.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Evening driveleers.Chief, I have a metal detector if you need it

Thank you Cracka, I'll try my neighbors tomorrow and see if it can find it for me, appreciate it.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Cracka, how's the PT coming along?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I hear there’s a new reality show on Netflix.
Hazard Patrol Hampton, main character out wandering around his pasture with a metal detector and a bayonet searching for buried hazards. Twist in the plot is lead character may have lost a screw. :bounce:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy Monday to all of you sleepy Drivelers.

Ruger, now that is a GOOD one for sure !!!!!

I always knew that "CHIEF" was a character BUT I didn't realize that he was the LEAD CHARACTER. :pop::pop:

I hope all of you will have a good day today.....and I also hope that Chief does find his "lost tool" also. If I lived closer, I would be glad to help him.

Wycliff

I hear there’s a new reality show on Netflix.
Hazard Patrol Hampton, main character out wandering around his pasture with a metal detector and a bayonet searching for buried hazards. Twist in the plot is lead character may have lost a screw. :bounce:

:rofl::rofl:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning all

Ruger is a screenwriter now.

Need coffee

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
SwampY

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member