Drivelers #394 - Pile on the dogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Even Weather bug is suggesting frozen precipitation Fri/Sat.Usually when it says 40% it's going to happen.It's saying 40% on Fri and 30 on Sat.
Better get your milk bread,likker,toilet paper,oatmeal,and anything else you might need before the big rush on thurs.:ROFLMAO:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
My plasma has a Roku hookup, I just can't reach it. All the plug ins are under the TV not in the back. facepalm:

Ours is the same way. It’s over the fireplace had to run the extra cable up through them tube in the wall before I hung the T V on the bracket.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Even Weather bug is suggesting frozen precipitation Fri/Sat.Usually when it says 40% it's going to happen.It's saying 40% on Fri and 30 on Sat.
Better get your milk bread,likker,toilet paper,oatmeal,and anything else you might need before the big rush on thurs.:ROFLMAO:

IF the shelves have been restocked.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
40% = It's going to happen
60% = It ain't going to happen

I'll believe when I see it....

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
You can add Roku to any tv with a hdmi stick.

Your still dependent on the TVs processor speed that way. I run Amazon Prime off my ROKU. The app in my TV takes forever to run as it uses the TVs processor.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
They`re even forecasting snow for down here this weekend. Now that I`m retired it can snow knee deep as far as I`m concerned.
I hope you get snow! I know you like it.
H22 says he wants to retire, but he was on the phone all night last night with his "PIKE" folks making sure they don't need any parts from him. He delivers to the parts room from Akin Ford. Didn't have to be to work this morning till 10:30 but left at 9. :rolleyes:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I can research this but figured you folks would know without the work. My flu door on a manufactured fireplace is sticking a bit. Is there a heat resistant lube one can use on that hinge.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I can research this but figured you folks would know without the work. My flu door on a manufactured fireplace is sticking a bit. Is there a heat resistant lube one can use on that hinge.

I bet powdered graphite would do the trick.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Well I’m up again. This sinus issue has turned into a bad case of vertigo. Went outside earlier and the wind almost knocked me down. Doesn’t take much and can’t look up as that is a sure way to fall.
I had vertigo for several weeks after covid in 2020. I haven't noticed it this time.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Better get a song ready, ain’t much rubber left on this thread.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Well then don’t forget to turn out the lights.

trad bow

And shut the door

trad bow

And say good nite

trad bow

That’s all

trad bow

Boom