Drivelers #394 - Pile on the dogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Maybe and adhesive remover too, after steaming it. Maybe cut it with a razor blade around doors, window trim, Crown, baseboard, and a Fireplace surround and Mantle.

What a pain and a job this will be.

There's endless video's on YouTube wormhole, mainly warm water and fabric softner/soap 50/50 mix, spray on, let sit, scrape. None of it works like it does on the videos.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I'm not used to being home on a work day. TV stinks. Can you guess what I'm watching?
All repeats, but it's better than all else that is on.

Amazon, Netflix, and Roku will fill the void if you need a fix.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Yesterdays nasty weather got me reminiscing. Seems the other services always wanted air resupply in the worst weather or in the worst location. It was a great job for 20-30 year olds, instant gratification. We thought we were the good guys riding the high range.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Had to go to 3 different stores to get materials for my genny connections

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Jeff keeps stirring ashes and the fire rekindles a bit. If I remember right that stuff came with adhesive pre applied and peel off backing. It didn’t use wall paper paste. Pain to put up and I bet get off.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
The wall vinyl I remember came in sheets and had a slightly pimpled surface. You could get jointing strips and corners too.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Amazon, Netflix, and Roku will fill the void if you need a fix.
The dish network guy disconnected my Roku and I haven't asked my boy child to fix it. He has enough on his plate right now. I can do without it. Never really knew how to use it.:oops: SEC network and food network is good for me.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
The next TV we get will not be a “smart” TV. I use our Roku a lot. The TV memory can’t keep up with the apps as services upgrade their software. It’s cheap to get the next generation ROKU.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
You can add Roku to any tv with a hdmi stick.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
The next TV we get will not be a “smart” TV. I use our Roku a lot. The TV memory can’t keep up with the apps as services upgrade their software. It’s cheap to get the next generation ROKU.
H22 has a smart TV down stairs and I don't think I've seen it on but a few times.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
My plasma has a Roku hookup, I just can't reach it. All the plug ins are under the TV not in the back. facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts