Emu and Eggplant Curry

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
My goodness ! Y’all are gonna make me give Emu a try !

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Back maybe 20 years ago or longer several people around where I lived in south ga started raising emu . Didn’t take long and they got out of it , I wonder why

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Back maybe 20 years ago or longer several people around where I lived in south ga started raising emu . Didn’t take long and they got out of it , I wonder why
The gov. ended the ban on importing emu products and the bottom dropped out of the market, so everybody just opened the gates letting them go and make a insurance claim rather than take a total loss. Had a "city slicker" in my club back then swear'n he'd seen a 6 foot tall turkey in the deer woods... he bout got laughed out of the county.

ryork

I'm thinking emu and ostrich farming may make a comeback with the explosion of alpha-gal syndrome cases across a huge portion of the country. I think that guy at Amaroo Hills has about all the orders he can handle.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Emu's are evil thinking creatures. Good thing they taste awesome looking meals
Any bird bigger than a wren is evil.. hek all birds are evil .... the bigger they get the eviler they git... but the better tasting they git too.