Fancy Pants Food

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Built a literal fire in the grill with some sticks of wood, and burnt some Oscar Mayer wieners. Frozen fries. Delicious, quick, and easy.

hotdogs.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Had to hold your pinky finger out to eat that, huh. U grill ur dogs like I like em, on the burnt side.
Yep. And to Hades with a fancy all-beef hotdog. They taste horrible. Pork. That's what a hotdog needs in it. Oscar Mayer and McEvers are the only real hotdogs left. The rest need two inches of condiments on them to eat them. :bounce:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

furtaker

Yep. And to Hades with a fancy all-beef hotdog. They taste horrible. Pork. That's what a hotdog needs in it. Oscar Mayer and McEvers are the only real hotdogs left. The rest need two inches of condiments on them to eat them. :bounce:
I don't like most of the more expensive beef dogs like Nathan's and Hebrew National. The Oscar Meyer beef dogs are pretty good though.

slow motion

Had Oscar Meyer dogs last night. Guess I ruined mine though. I put ketchup on em. I like em most any way though. Kraut, chili, slaw, sliced and pan fried, even plain. Don't think I've ever had a bad hot dog.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Perfect hot dog. Mustard only! :clap:
Ketchup is for french fries and that's all. That's the only time I eat it.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Now I got to go get 3.5 lbs of ground chuck and make some Varsity chili just so I can have a dog and a brew for dinner tonight. Flingin' cravin's all over the place ought to be illegal this time of year. :biggrin2: