Favorite Floyd song or version,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cmp1

BANNED
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
The Originals at Bobby Dodd Stadium in '94.

Then the Brit and Aussie versions several times in ATL at the Fox and Cobb Energy Center.

Either Brit or Aussie in the Fox is a great show.

Cmp1

BANNED

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**

Then the Brit and Aussie versions several times in ATL at the Fox and Cobb Energy Center.

Waters played the fox theater. I didn't make it. Bet it was good

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**

We were at the same show.

zedex

Gator Bait
Pink Floyd has never had a bad song... I've been to a lot of concerts and they always had the best shows, together and separately, hands down; no contest.

I loved the Grateful Dead and have been on stage with Alice Cooper. I've been on Billy Joe Royal's tour bus and met him, too.

But nothing can eclipse a PF show

Stroker

Dark side of the Moon tour in 75,,,,prettiest girl in the world with me,,,,

Saw the same tour in 75 at the old Atlanta Braves Stadium, don't remember the date. Had a terrible rain storm right before the show started. Helicopters flying around outside shinning spot lights into the stadium. Some problem with a big inflatable balloon behind the stage. All the mud in the infield. 4 way window pane. Wonderful show, 2nd only to Hendrix doing the Star Spangled Banner, July 4th, 1970, Byron Ga. Those were the days.

Cmp1

BANNED
Saw the same tour in 75 at the old Atlanta Braves Stadium, don't remember the date. Had a terrible rain storm right before the show started. Helicopters flying around outside shinning spot lights into the stadium. Some problem with a big inflatable balloon behind the stage. All the mud in the infield. 4 way window pane. Wonderful show, 2nd only to Hendrix doing the Star Spangled Banner, July 4th, 1970, Byron Ga. Those were the days.
Two MCs downtown,,,,great concert,,,,

Stroker

Last edited:

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Feelin' a little rebellious today.

For Big7

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Pink Floyd has never had a bad song... I've been to a lot of concerts and they always had the best shows, together and separately, hands down; no contest.

I loved the Grateful Dead and have been on stage with Alice Cooper. I've been on Billy Joe Royal's tour bus and met him, too.

But nothing can eclipse a PF show

What put you so close to stardom, Z? You a roadie?

Latest posts