FAYETTE COUNTY, WV

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
RUN AND GUN HUNTING CLUB - 8,000 Acres in FAYETTE COUNTY, WEST VIRGINIA - 2022-2023 Hunting Season

INFORMATION REGARDING THE RUN AND GUN HUNTING CLUB

The dues for this year (2022) for the 2022 - 2023 season are $200. $200 is for a single membership, if your spouse likes to go with your or if they even hunt, their dues are $50 with your paid membership. Children from 15 years of age to 19 years of age and still in school (middle or high school) their dues are $50 with your paid membership. Children under the age of 15 are free with your paid membership.

Dues for existing members are to be paid by June 1st of each year. We are taking new members and we will continue to take new members until we have enough members to pay our lease. Existing members can still pay their dues after the June 1st date, but it will be on a first come first served basis. We have capped our membership at 125 full paying members (spouse and children do not make up that number).

ATV (4 wheelers) are permitted on the land on existing roadways, but NO new roads or trails can be constructed. Also, no hunting from an ATV or side-by-side. All access into the interior of the property is gated with locks.

Camping is permitted in designated areas, no water/electric available.

State regs and limits apply, no antler restrictions.

Contact Information:

Run & Gun Hunt Club
P.O. Box 693
Ansted, WV 25812

Juddie Burgess (President/Secretary/Treasurer)
Cell Phone: 304-640-2544 (if no answer please leave message along with your number so I can call back)

The Run and Gun Hunt Club is located in Fayette Co. off Route 60 near Winona, WV. The club has approximately 8,000 acres with turkey, deer and black bear along with squirrel and raccoons on it. It is bordered by Route 60 to the North and the New River Gorge National Park to the South and runs from US Route 19 to east to Route 41.

Regs, seasons and license cost
https://www.wvhunt.com/login

Last edited:

WOODIE13

WOODIE13

Hillbilly stalker

Yeah...he's still got milk on his lips. ::ke:. About 10 years ago, me and my buddy took a couple of these Carolina boys up to Bluestone turkey hunting....they couldn't believe all the 200 lb. does walking around the park. Blew their mind.

Last edited:

WOODIE13

Yeah...he's still got milk on his lips. ::ke:. About 10 years ago, me and my buddy took a couple of these Carolina boys up to Bluestone turkey hunting....they couldn't believe all the 200 b does walking around the park. Blew their mind.

Yes sir.

Couple NPS bucks my brother killed years ago, but they're still coming out.... mountain fitness applies?

WOODIE13

Especially since the club butts up against NPS and you can hunt

WOODIE13

Here's to the riverfront bucks on NPS....time to twerk out
FB_IMG_1606685595423.jpgFB_IMG_1606685607549.jpg

WOODIE13

The big ones we took in the last week are within 5 miles, but hey, it does twerk out the legs a little

Reactions: srb

jNick

$200 is a fancy dinner. I’d double the price and cut the membership in half. I haven’t heard of a membership price like that in 20 years. Good luck though.

WOODIE13

$200 is a fancy dinner. I’d double the price and cut the membership in half. I haven’t heard of a membership price like that in 20 years. Good luck though.
Do your dinner, those river front bucks wait for no one

WOODIE13

New management looking for members

Floyd Ramsey (President)
Lloyd Harrell (Vice President)
Mike Hypes (Secretary/Treasurer)
Cell Phone for Mike Hypes: 304-640-3652 (if no answer please leave message along with your number so he can call back)

WOODIE13

Latest posts