FAYETTE COUNTY, WV

little rascal

Ol’ Floyd is the President of my father in law’s gun club. His name is Bobby Meadows, he used to be the President when it all started then had some issues and Terry Groves took over, then Floyd.
Floyd for President!!!!

little rascal

Is it full yet? Floyd said big problem existing members won’t pay their dues til’ September.
Don’t get mad if I join, and you get knocked out. Just saying. Saw wife and children, didn’t say nothing about bringing a guest???
I see Floyd every saturday at the skeet range.
I didn’t won’t to get involved, but to have another place to hunt might be worth it.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Is it full yet? Floyd said big problem existing members won’t pay their dues til’ September.
Don’t get mad if I join, and you get knocked out. Just saying. Saw wife and children, didn’t say nothing about bringing a guest???
I see Floyd every saturday at the skeet range.
I didn’t won’t to get involved, but to have another place to hunt might be worth it.
Not worried at all, it's a buddy's club.

I belong to one one out 19 a ways 18K acres, plus a trout stream.

little rascal

Sorry, I didn't mean for that to sound like it was directed at you. I was speaking to the general non paid up folks.

WOODIE13

Sorry, I didn't mean for that to sound like it was directed at you. I was speaking to the general non paid up folks.
NP. Thought about joining, always see deer, bear and turkey on the shortcut road that runs through it. Plus the beaver ponds look pretty ducky

Robert705

RUN AND GUN HUNTING CLUB - 8,000 Acres in FAYETTE COUNTY, WEST VIRGINIA - 2022-2023 Hunting Season

INFORMATION REGARDING THE RUN AND GUN HUNTING CLUB

The dues for this year (2022) for the 2022 - 2023 season are $200. $200 is for a single membership, if your spouse likes to go with your or if they even hunt, their dues are $50 with your paid membership. Children from 15 years of age to 19 years of age and still in school (middle or high school) their dues are $50 with your paid membership. Children under the age of 15 are free with your paid membership.

Dues for existing members are to be paid by June 1st of each year. We are taking new members and we will continue to take new members until we have enough members to pay our lease. Existing members can still pay their dues after the June 1st date, but it will be on a first come first served basis. We have capped our membership at 125 full paying members (spouse and children do not make up that number).

ATV (4 wheelers) are permitted on the land on existing roadways, but NO new roads or trails can be constructed. Also, no hunting from an ATV or side-by-side. All access into the interior of the property is gated with locks.

Camping is permitted in designated areas, no water/electric available.

State regs and limits apply, no antler restrictions.

Contact Information:

Run & Gun Hunt Club
P.O. Box 693
Ansted, WV 25812

Juddie Burgess (President/Secretary/Treasurer)
Cell Phone: 304-640-2544 (if no answer please leave message along with your number so I can call back)

The Run and Gun Hunt Club is located in Fayette Co. off Route 60 near Winona, WV. The club has approximately 8,000 acres with turkey, deer and black bear along with squirrel and raccoons on it. It is bordered by Route 60 to the North and the New River Gorge National Park to the South and runs from US Route 19 to east to Route 41.

Regs, seasons and license cost
https://www.wvhunt.com/login
Do you have any openings in your lease? Is there a waiting list to be put on?

WOODIE13

Do you have any openings in your lease? Is there a waiting list to be put on?
Haven't talked to my buddy yet, think current members have until June to pay their dues, last I heard it was full.

WOODIE13

Hey @WOODIE13 ………is there a “ Holler General “ close by that club ? For supplies and such. :rofl: .

That’s what they started calling em back home.
One at the Ðanese intersection on rt 41 and one on rt 60 across from the old Nutall elementary school