Fields scored higher

stonecreek

I didn't think the NFL released the scores of the intelligence tests the players took or has that changed?
You are correct sir. As a matter of fact I have not seen anything reported on this other than whats in this thread. I would think if there was any credible evidence on this it would be a lead story in light of some of the racial stuff that was being posted when his draft stock was falling.

stonecreek

The report is based on comments made by Mark Sanchez (Butt fumble guy) and deals with "Learning Efficiency" not the Full Scale Score.

GTMODawg

BANNED
Most QB's don't start as freshmen. It wasn't long ago that such a thing was unheard of. I don't believe he lost development time. In fact I think we played him too much. Should have redshirted him (still could have played in 4 games). You don't think being on UGA's roster as an early enrollee and at the QB2 position for all the practices and walk throughs and film room didn't help him in his "critical period to a QB's development" ?

It's almost as if you are saying if a freshman QB doesn't start, then he's not being developed.

And what do you mean by "he should have never signed with UGA"?

Good points...he definitely was going to have a hard time starting at UGA after the season Fromm had the year before. That's why I said he shouldn't have signed with UGA...he originally verballed to Penn State where they had a starting QB the year before who eventually was a 6th round pick...he may have thought or been told that he had a chance to start or at least play more at Penn State than he was ever going to get at UGA after 2017. He probably committed before Fromm showed promise in 2017, who knows, but had he gone someplace where he could have started he would have had an entire season to develop.

Apparently he had an offer from Harvard also so he ain't no dumby, thats for sure. He probably listened to the wrong person....hopefully he and they have learned to make better decisions. He has unlimited potential but lots of college QBs look the part in college...the league is a whole nother beast....

Madsnooker

You are correct sir. As a matter of fact I have not seen anything reported on this other than whats in this thread. I would think if there was any credible evidence on this it would be a lead story in light of some of the racial stuff that was being posted when his draft stock was falling.

It is in the link below and it was also discussed on the First Team on the radio and I was actually listening when it was discussed. It took me like 3 seconds to find this link. Could they be making it up? I guess so. :rolleyes:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...AxAB&usg=AOvVaw2nHIEmVeFc7VWMoKdReUi6&ampcf=1

Madsnooker

Snook.... I bet you're on the "stalker and creepy list" of the Justin Fields fan club ?.
Not even remotely. I just posted some amazing info about Fields mental aptitude since he has been at the forefront of alot of crazy talk for over a year. I would think, with what has been said about Fields, this info was very timely and worth a small discussion? And as I expected, some of the haters showed up to try and discredit it with one even suggesting maybe it wasn't true since he hasn't heard anything credible. Lol

If the same info came out about any pup qb you ga boys would have a thread 6 pages long!!!!:bounce:

Hunter922

Nagy and GM Ryan Pace's pre - draft formation prolly involved them in the fetal position begging to not get fired before the draft.. #dumpster fire..
Fields is in a bad spot on a bad team with a desperate coach and GM.. IF he has success this year then he is the best QB in this draft..

Like my pastor says, hurt people say hurtful things about people!!!!::gone::wink:
You mean like Fields yelling at Bama fans about them marrying their cousins?

Poor racist thug done came out in him..

If Justin Fields had hurt ribs in college, what do you think will happen in the NFL? Bet he won't be running much if he wants to live!

stonecreek

Well gonna be hard to beat out 3x pro bowler Andy Dalton The Red Rifle. I guess Justin could enter the pro transfer portal and play in the CFL.

bullgator

The talent level in the NFL is much higher and more equally distributed. That makes it much harder to shine as an individual. Coaching and teamwork are more important than just athleticism and combine numbers.

Madsnooker

Nagy and GM Ryan Pace's pre - draft formation prolly involved them in the fetal position begging to not get fired before the draft.. #dumpster fire..
Fields is in a bad spot on a bad team with a desperate coach and GM.. IF he has success this year then he is the best QB in this draft..
That's why I hated to see him go there. I was actually hoping he would slide to NE.

That's why I hated to see him go there. I was actually hoping he would slide to NE.
Couldn’t be worse then Stafford going to Detroit...