Ole Hunter Jack got it done last night!!!

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Congratulations Cletus to both you and Jack.
Did you ever consider adding buck jumping pics like the fire jumping ones?

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Congrats all around!!!!

champ

That's the Bee'sKnees Man!!!! Way to go and congrats on a mighty fine bow buck! I know You're a super proud Dad!

James12

Heck yea man. Good for you and HJ! And boy has he grown up. Don’t make him mad ?

Cletus T.

Heck yea man. Good for you and HJ! And boy has he grown up. Don’t make him mad ?

Thanks man and yeah – he’s no little boy anymore.

He graduated HS last year and he is training to be a Firefighter. College just wasn’t for him, but he is killing his firefighting courses and doing so well in it.

And Mommy likes it that he didn’t leave the house yet (Daddy likes it too)

marlin

Congratulations on a fine bow killed buck young man. Thanks to you dad for the story letting everyone join in on the hunt.

DSGB

Congrats on a fine buck! Awesome that he was able to kill it on the family land.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
This is one of the very best stories that I have read in several years. In reality, it includes a Great grandfather, a grandfather, a father and also a son involved in this accomplishment. I think that it was true that this happening was probably in the making for several years BUT it was wonderful reading just how it all came together as such.

I've got to believe that there were surely a couple of more people that couldn't be there in the flesh last night BUT I bet they were there in spirit for sure.

Congratulations to this entire family for a job well done and thanks for sharing with all of us. :cheers:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Great buck ! Even better story . And from the story dad may be more excited than son , congrats to y’all !

bany

Glad that all came together for y’all! Sounds like Grandaddy pushed the buck around!

brownceluse

Good readt Cletus and thanks for sharing! I miss the old Gwinnett! Progress ruined that place! I grew up in Lawrenceville and Dacula area. My inlaws just sold and will be moving in Feb so I'll have no ties there anymore. I've killed a bunch of deer in gwinnett!