Florida cur??

WolfPack

Banned
That is what I was thinking....these FL. cur dogs are basically a cross between a hound type breed to a bully type breed. I picked up two Blackmouth cur pups from Lake Placid unknowingly they already had parvo and died a month later.......really ticked me off. So I ended up with the catahoula.

Yeah Cajun...where ya from in Florida?

big-k

well put guys.nice to see ya dan!whats that dog in ur post looks like one of those rottweiler crosses!!! just joken that ole doc dog is a STUD!!!!!!

DanS

You can usually tell from the red noses.....That dog Big-K is holdin is from michelle.....

And Florida Curdog......i'm assuming that Honey gyp you got is out of Jeremy's Ruby dog, so she would be out of michelle's stuff also...right?

tompkinsgil

sarah is one of docs pups bred to ruby ,ive had 4 dogs from machelles blood line(ruby,keepper,cane&another gyp named ruby) they were decent but they did yip on trail .I owned doc for a long time before you got him dans ,i gave him backto jeremy and them he got run over then he gave himto you. hes caught hogs all over.

Last edited:

ninja

Banned
mears

When I hunted with her she had a catdo named jimbo, some pit/leopard crosses and pure foundation pink nosed blackmouths and everything she had was straight catch.