For the fun of it

bowbuck

And for the grand finale...

Hey guys this has been fun and interesting. A lot of you guys have got good eyes for this kind of thing. I had the deer scored by Scott Frazier with the DNR at the Gainesville office. It actually worked out where I never meet him but did talk to him and he was very nice and professional. A big thanks to him for being a volunteer.
I actually had my grandfathers deer from 1953 scored also. It was killed on Chatta. WMA and scored 123 5/8 gross and netted 119 6/8.

Anyway here it goes: 129 2/8 gross
124 7/8 net

Bowbuck

Public Land Prowler

Hey I was off 3 6/8" on gross and only 2 1/8 net!Pretty good for a meat hunter..lol..Nice buck..

Was he a bow kill?Surely they could have found 1/8" somewhere...

jcarter

Banned
id say 124 7/8 net.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Gross 130....

Net 124 and that's being generous on the beam length difference, broken brow tine and difference in length of tines.

Huntinfool

I'm gonna say 129 2/8 gross....and about 124 7/8 net.

Am I close?????:bounce::bounce::bounce:

j_seph

Hmm These guys had the answer in front of em and missed it

::ke: ::ke: ::ke: ::ke:

I would say between 115 and 120 I have one on the wall similar but with a little more mass and shorter G4's

I'm gonna say 129 2/8 gross....and about 124 7/8 net.

Am I close?????:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Gross 130....

Net 124 and that's being generous on the beam length difference, broken brow tine and difference in length of tines.

id say 124 7/8 net.

Hey guys this has been fun and interesting. A lot of you guys have got good eyes for this kind of thing. I had the deer scored by Scott Frazier with the DNR at the Gainesville office. It actually worked out where I never meet him but did talk to him and he was very nice and professional. A big thanks to him for being a volunteer.
I actually had my grandfathers deer from 1953 scored also. It was killed on Chatta. WMA and scored 123 5/8 gross and netted 119 6/8.

Anyway here it goes: 129 2/8 gross
124 7/8 net

Bowbuck