For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion.

Artfuldodger

2 Thessalonians 2:11-
For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie,
12 in order that judgment may come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness. 13 But we should always thank God for you, brothers who are loved by the Lord, because God has chosen you from the beginning to be saved by the sanctification of the Spirit and by faith in the truth.

Madman

He has chosen all, so sad that many refuse the saving grace.

Artfuldodger

Why wouldn’t he?
Perhaps his eyes were darkened or he was given a powerful delusion from God like Pharoah and the Jews. This to make His End Times plan go as for-planned before time.

It's possible that God could lead the antichrist to Jesus. It may go down that way but I don't believe it will.

Madman

If he is human, I believe salvation would be offered.

God became what he came to save.

Artfuldodger

If he is human, I believe salvation would be offered.

God became what he came to save.
I thought the Great Potter had the power to form some vessels for wrath. I can't see a potter forming a vessel of wrath out of a vessel meant for something good. Then leaving it up to that vessel to become a vessel of wrath. Then the potter switching it's intended purpose.
That idea may be possible for a potter but that's not what scripture says the Great Potter does.

Madman

I thought the Great Potter had the power to form some vessels for wrath. I can't see a potter forming a vessel of wrath out of a vessel meant for something good. Then leaving it up to that vessel to become a vessel of wrath. Then the potter switching it's intended purpose.
That idea may be possible for a potter but that's not what scripture says the Great Potter does.
For whose salvation did Christ come?
Humans

Artfuldodger

Wouldn’t it, but we are pretty sure he won’t. Just like Judas kissed Christ on garden.
Then along these lines, if the antichrist can heed God's call, Mother Mary may not have been conceived through immaculate conception. Just another human, right? No Potter intervention there.

Madman

Then along these lines, if the antichrist can heed God's call, Mother Mary may not have been conceived through immaculate conception. Just another human, right? No Potter intervention there.
The immaculate conception is a Roman doctrine. Suppose they have their reasons. Just like alter calls for the Baptist’s.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
No one can be saved unless he is drawn by the Father.

John 6:44
No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.

2 Thes 2:7-8a
For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work, but the one who now restrains it will continue until he is taken out of the way. 8And then the lawless one will be revealed,

Who is the one that restrains lawlessness? God... In particular, the Holy Spirit.

When is He removed?

gordon 2

All this tread reminds of Paul and this:

"hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord"