Former FSU Player Trash Talks UGA

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Georgia has longer history, no doubt. But nothing, no elephant, no tiger and definitely no sweaty overweight dog that eats can food or tree nut will ever compare to the tradition in Nole Country. Bunch of non-natives :)
You need to put down the crack pipe and step away. Boy there’s fentanyl in that stuff these days.

The winningest team and two greatest coaches of all time come from Tuscaloosa. There’s a great coach in Athens now whose started his march to legendary. Noles are not even close.

James12

You need to put down the crack pipe and step away. Boy there’s fentanyl in that stuff these days.

The winningest team and two greatest coaches of all time come from Tuscaloosa. There’s a great coach in Athens now whose started his march to legendary. Noles are not even close.

By far the GOAT ole Saban. Kirby is great. Nole tradition is like no other.

slow motion

Georgia has longer history, no doubt. But nothing, no elephant, no tiger and definitely no sweaty overweight dog that eats can food or tree nut will ever compare to the tradition in Nole Country. Bunch of non-natives :)
Seminoles actually came from Georgia and Alabama. Ran away cause they got whupped up on from way back. Sad. :huh: ::ke::p

GO DAWGS

Screenshot_20240508-193731_Adblock Browser.jpg

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
So the north Florida school for wayward girls made FSU what it is?????

MudDucker

Staff member

Man, if you can't beat'em run dat mouth! There ain't a true indian on dat team of yours! :rofl:

MudDucker

Staff member
By far the GOAT ole Saban. Kirby is great. Nole tradition is TO RUN DAT MOUTH like no other.

FIFY!

I suspect I was watchin' Nole games and being a fan before you knew that there was a Nole team.