Found A Good Supply Of Traps, Scent, Bait and Lures. Social Circle

Big7

The Oracle
Store has a bunch of steel traps, baits, lures, dye, drag poles and whatever else you need to trap. Some was refrigerated.
North end of Social Circle at the line on HWY 11

PS.. Thought I had pics of the bulk leg and conibear traps but I must not have took them. He had plenty. The conibear were kinda small though.
20231005_115758.jpg20231005_115808.jpg20231005_115836.jpg20231005_115959.jpg20231005_120004.jpg

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
How about an address. I would kinda like one or the other so I’d know where I be going.

Big7

The Oracle
How about an address. I would kinda like one or the other so I’d know where I be going.
He’s got a lot going on :D your assistance is needed @Big7
Sorry. Just now seeing this.

I don't have the address or even the name. It might not even have a "name". Yellow sign out front just says "Liquidators". It's where Fred's used to be.

Easy to find tho.

On a map find Social Circle, Ga in Walton County.
HWY 11 is the ONLY main road but I- 20 and
US 278 run close by. Closest other towns are Monroe and Covington.

Anyway. GA 11 runs north and south. Store is on the northernmost end of Social Circle where
GA 11and city limits intersect. Can't miss it.
I think there are some RR Tracks there.

Going north on 11, if you make it to the well in the Towne Square, you have about a mile to go.

Going south on 11, if you've made it to the well in the Town Square, you've gone about a mile to far.

I'm thinking about going today and getting some bait... errr... I mean feed. If I do, I'll get a proper name, address and phone number for y'all.

He has a bunch of good stuff for all things animal. Keeping alive -OR- killing. :LOL:

trad bow

Anyone use the spring catch pole pictured?

trad bow

I got one used in a trade and like it. You can have to buy a replacement kit when it wears out is the only downside I’ve found
Thanks for that info. How much use before a replacement kit is needed?

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I know where he is talking about. Either take the bypass or go through town and when you come to the 4 way stop turn toward Monroe and it is immediately on your left. The couple times I was in there items turn over quickly.

sportsman94

Thanks for that info. How much use before a replacement kit is needed?
I’m not sure how used mine was before I got it, but it’s lasted me several seasons. A couple of my seasons were very light use though so I’m probably not qualified to talk about longevity. The spring stuck on me a couple times last year so I planned to buy a replacement kit this year and just hold on it to until oiling it no longer keeps it working smoothly

furtaker

I've always used a homemade catch pole made from PVC but I recently ordered a steel one like the ones in the very bottom corner of the second picture. I haven't used it yet but it's heavy duty.

Since cats can get injured and choke out so easily, I usually put a big plastic container over them and pull their foot out and remove the trap. This method works very well on cats.

trad bow

I know where he is talking about. Either take the bypass or go through town and when you come to the 4 way stop turn toward Monroe and it is immediately on your left. The couple times I was in there items turn over quickly.
We might need to do a short road trip.

Big7

The Oracle
If y'all don't want to make the ride, it's not real far for me.

I can get what you want and ship it to you. No charge for gas or time- just cost of items and shipping.

Or for a little gas, I could meet you somewhere if you are far off. Not trying to make any money, just don't want to go in the hole much. If it's just a short ride, I ain't even worried about the gas.

Just let me know. I'm happy to help out.

trad bow

I may ride over there next week