HUNTIN4LIFE

Pretty cool looking fox squirrel

Attachments

• IM000197 (600 x 450).jpg
    IM000197 (600 x 450).jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 900

papaz

squirrel

That's cool!! I used to see those all the time when I was a kid but haven't seen but one or two in the last 4 or 5 years. Wonder what happened to them all?

Stickbow

That is a very cool picture. Looks like your camera is set low to the ground; did you do that on purpose or am I assuming incorrectly? Great picture regardless. Thanks for sharing.

Jeff Raines

I've got one just like that at taxidermist now,and wanted that pose.But Crane said it wouldn't look good since squirrel was female and teats would be showing

All the fox squirrels have migrated towards pike co, my Father in law and I both took one this year to have mounted one black and one blonde. But to be honest we probably saw about 35 running around together. The are everywhere down towards hollonville.

marknga

GONetwork Member
Very cool picture. They are so neat looking but can be so dadgum aggravating while sitting in a deer stand. Use to see them years ago but just occascionally now.

Great capture.

HUNTIN4LIFE

That is a very cool picture. Looks like your camera is set low to the ground; did you do that on purpose or am I assuming incorrectly? Great picture regardless. Thanks for sharing.

It is set low as that provides, in my opinion, the best angle for examining turkey's beards and spurs. It also allows the camera to trigger on the small critters at ground level. And it makes it harder for "Mr. Sticky Fingers" to see it on the tree and attempt to make it his own.

gspbrad

It is set low as that provides, in my opinion, the best angle for examining turkey's beards and spurs. It also allows the camera to trigger on the small critters at ground level. And it makes it harder for "Mr. Sticky Fingers" to see it on the tree and attempt to make it his own.

Good Point

Killdee

Dang I just realized after 11 yrs of tcamming I dont have a Fox squirrel pic. Thats a great shot.