Full moon fun

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Good deal! Looks like a lot of fun, and a fine mess of fish to enjoy later. Lil' man looks plum tuckered out. He'll remember that day.

Love that last pic, those are some amazingly pretty fish, and tasty too. You can't hardly find one here on up in the mountains.

Redbow

Man some good eating there, congrats on your catch. Y'all wore the little man out but I bet he had fun.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I LOVE your photos as they tell one "whooper of a fish tail" and that tale will last forever in the minds of those that were fishing too !!!

Life just doesn't get any better than this !!!:cheers:

Thanks for sharing this fantastic memory will all of us.

little rascal

3 generations of outdoorsman , that’s what it’s all about ! Congrats
I still own the little jon boat i grew up fishing in,(circa 1972). It has had me Dad, Grandpa and brother in it. It has had both grandpa's in it at the same time and a snake tried to crawl in it, got it on 8mm film. Now it is up here in WV with me and my father in law has been it in it several times. Boy that little boat has some history and has caught a ton of fish! Batjack's been in it a couple times!!! Them little fellows will never forget that! Get'em hooked on fishing and outdoors intsead of cellphones, games, girls, and drugs! That little guy is gonna remember that his whole life!!!