Gasoline Went UP Today

Redbow

Had to make a run to the trash dump this morning. Speedway went up from 289.9 yesterday to 3.09.9 today. Every station was 309.9 except Lowe's gas 279.9, Wally World 2.89.9. Will gas continue to rise back to 4 bucks per gallon soon? Well I suppose it depends on what happens in the MIddle East.

Not only gas, just a small candy bar is 2 dollars in some places and 1.79 in other places. First time I have seen a small bar of candy that high ever.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Had to make a run to the trash dump this morning. Speedway went up from 289.9 yesterday to 3.09.9 today. Every station was 309.9 except Lowe's gas 279.9, Wally World 2.89.9. Will gas continue to rise back to 4 bucks per gallon soon? Well I suppose it depends on what happens in the MIddle East.

Not only gas, just a small candy bar is 2 dollars in some places and 1.79 in other places. First time I have seen a small bar of candy that high ever.
What happened to a nickle? Next thing you know Cocolas will go from 6 cents to a dime!

georgia_home

10c overnight here… 3.99->4.09

crackerdave

We are paying more because SOMEONE wants to force us into electric cars with batteries made and production controlled in China.
I don't think they can force this ol' cracker.

I'll go join the Amish and drive a mule and wagon.

transfixer

I actually hope the price of regular goes up to $4.00 a month before election time, I don't want to pay high prices, but maybe some of those idiots who don't know who they want to vote for can be reminded what the price was when Trump was in office ? and make the right choice !

I would imagine if Trump is elected one of the first things he'll do is re-approve the pipelines that Obama, I mean Biden cancelled, and give approval for drilling on leases within our borders again

transfixer

They don't taste as good anymore either to me. Not like the ones I drank when I was youngun in those thick very cold short bottles with a chocolate bar.

I have not tried one of these, but my ex wife , ( who drinks way too many cokes) has recently switched to Mexican Cokes, made in Mexico, cause they use real cane sugar in the manufacture of them down there, not the fructose stuff used up here, she says they taste much better , like Cokes of old ? they can be found at Food Depots usually , and most of the grocery stores catering to Hispanics

tr21

I actually hope the price of regular goes up to $4.00 a month before election time, I don't want to pay high prices, but maybe some of those idiots who don't know who they want to vote for can be reminded what the price was when Trump was in office ? and make the right choice !

I would imagine if Trump is elected one of the first things he'll do is re-approve the pipelines that Obama, I mean Biden cancelled, and give approval for drilling on leases within our borders again
the one good thing so our oil reserve being all but empty is Biden can't use the oil in it to lower the price of gas just before the election to buy votes....

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I have not tried one of these, but my ex wife , ( who drinks way too many cokes) has recently switched to Mexican Cokes, made in Mexico, cause they use real cane sugar in the manufacture of them down there, not the fructose stuff used up here, she says they taste much better , like Cokes of old ? they can be found at Food Depots usually , and most of the grocery stores catering to Hispanics

I'll check that out, preciate it.