Gasoline Went UP Today

Redbow

I don't think they can force this ol' cracker.

I'll go join the Amish and drive a mule and wagon.
Me tooooo....I drove them as a boy growing up on the farm I ain't forgotten how to handle a Mule and wagon. But really hope I never have to again.

LTZ25

Gas will be $4.50 a gallon as soon as the idiots in Washington hit the oil refinery in Iran . Bring our soldiers home and cover our border .

Geffellz18

They don't taste as good anymore either to me. Not like the ones I drank when I was youngun in those thick very cold short bottles with a chocolate bar.
Yessir-Those were the best cokes ever. I remember getting them at a corner store in Underground Atlanta when I was a young pup traveling up to visit with family for the holidays well before moving up here. Was always something I looked forward to.
I have not tried one of these, but my ex wife , ( who drinks way too many cokes) has recently switched to Mexican Cokes, made in Mexico, cause they use real cane sugar in the manufacture of them down there, not the fructose stuff used up here, she says they taste much better , like Cokes of old ? they can be found at Food Depots usually , and most of the grocery stores catering to Hispanics
And she would be correct! They are about as close to what @Jeff C. was taking about. I don’t drink fully loaded sodas anymore and didn’t drink any of them at all for nearly 8yrs until recently, but those are definitely much better than those made the there HFCS!

georgia_home

Up another 10c since my last post

Redbow

Up another 10c since my last post
Yesterday I had to go to Greenville NC for an eye appointment with the VA. Some stations were 309.9 while quite a few others were 2.85.9. If one place can sell gas for 289.9 why can't they all? But soon now every place that sells gas will probably be way over 3 bucks per gallon.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Yesterday I had to go to Greenville NC for an eye appointment with the VA. Some stations were 309.9 while quite a few others were 2.85.9. If one place can sell gas for 289.9 why can't they all? But soon now every place that sells gas will probably be way over 3 bucks per gallon.
The 2.85 place hadn’t got the new shipment yet. Then the price will change.

Redbow

The 2.85 place hadn’t got the new shipment yet. Then the price will change.
I guess a lot of the stores charging 2.85.9 haven't gotten their new shipments yet. Yeah I agree they all will be there over 3 bucks per gallon soon enough. Of course none of these stores would be doing any price gouging.

georgia_home

I am stuck in a place where 3$/g is a dream. Most are 365-385 here, today. but the high places with smaller volume (result of higher gas prices?) are more.

419 at one exit 409 at the other. Both chevron and owned by the same quickmart type company. 711 down the hill a couple miles, on the lower end. 365-375 last weekend.

Taxes and a gas hating political system Here. And we are usually a buck over youse guys!