Gator washed up in Cave Spring?

Dialer

Seeing a post on FB where the floods in the Cave Spring area have washed up a alligator from Cedar Creek.....Hoax or possibility? I find this hard to believe...2C87F7EF-D700-4FEC-87D3-D8CF88E47826.jpeg

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
That`s the new remote toy that folks are getting to scare swimmers and kayakers.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Fake news!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
What I'm interested in is what happened to all of the trout that "WAS" in that pond? Any ideas on how long they'll live in Ceder Creek?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I hope that they don't cost too much. Kind of reminds me of a very foggy morning as I left for work. As I backed into my turn around my head lights caught a HUGE 10 point buck in my front yard. It was the Monday morning after opening weekend and I just couldn't help myself...... amazing what a .44 mag. hollow point can do to a archery target at 50 yards. My idiot brother had set it up the evening before with out telling me. Wonder what's gonna happen when someone that's "prepared" gets snuck up on by one of those things?

NOYDB

BANNED
I hope that they don't cost too much. Kind of reminds me of a very foggy morning as I left for work. As I backed into my turn around my head lights caught a HUGE 10 point buck in my front yard. It was the Monday morning after opening weekend and I just couldn't help myself...... amazing what a .44 mag. hollow point can do to a archery target at 50 yards. My idiot brother had set it up the evening before with out telling me. Wonder what's gonna happen when someone that's "prepared" gets snuck up on by one of those things?

Yeah, Ask the rangers what happens to the decoys they set up to catch spot lighters. Some have multiple holes from the same caliber.

My sister used to have a hunt-club near her that always had venison but had never shot a deer. They would sit up waiting and head out after the shot and collect the deer. The spot lighter would think they had missed.

I wonder how many holed are in one of those remote heads?

Lukikus2

:rofl:

Lukikus2

Yeah, Ask the rangers what happens to the decoys they set up to catch spot lighters. Some have multiple holes from the same caliber.

My sister used to have a hunt-club near her that always had venison but had never shot a deer. They would sit up waiting and head out after the shot and collect the deer. The spot lighter would think they had missed.

I wonder how many holed are in one of those remote heads?

None!

I never found one I shot at between the eyes spotlighting so I quit. Rabbits out of the back of a pickup truck was a sure thing though.:bounce: