Geez

Geno67

Can't sleep. 99.96 percent sure I will have 382 acres to myself for a year. Not certain how to process that. Never had that sort of thing before.

Someone who has way more money than me gave up this lease twenty minutes from the house to be closer to their home in huntsville. It was on the market for 4 hours. LOL...No water, no power, no amenities. Also no issues with tresspessing as it can be locked up tight as a drum. No wild boar but I have an in on that in the off season if I ever get time again. Always hunted and fished public land up until now.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Nice, Geno. That's a good size piece of property for one. I'm in a club that's about 300 acres and about 4-5 of us hunt it, usually not all at the same time, and it's about the perfect size.

Kind of like fishing in a 5 acre pond instead of a 5000 acre lake...you don't have to look around so hard to find the fish. You know the spots they like, and they always produce.

gunnurse

And........

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Awesome! Have fun out there, man.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Well if it's only a year enjoy every minute of it. You could just about hunt every day and not spook them out.