****General Discussion Weather Thread #3 - 2018****

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Just a bunch of water. Until that High pressure setup occurs that's all it will be.
I'll remember that while I'm standing in knee-deep snow Sunday. And I'll post you some pics of the white fluffy water. :)

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I have had absolutely no problem posting pics on here. I am sorry for your hardships that Facebook has remedied for you. Drama much? ::ke:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
We all know you'll get snow. I took his reference to be for all of us in the Georgia part of the GON area. ;)...........Alice......:biggrin2:
The NWS makes that clear.......Slick.....:bounce:

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
The NWS makes that clear.......Slick.....:bounce:
I'm pretty sure you're fully cognizant of who CMP1 was addressing, regardless of the NWS posts in whatever part of the country you may live in. And it was his post I was responding to relative to our AO. If you want to put all of your eggs in the NWS basket, ask the folks in Oklahoma how that Winter Storm warning they issued worked out for them today.

Done dancin with you and your two left feet. ;)

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I'm pretty sure you're fully cognizant of who CMP1 was addressing, regardless of the NWS posts in whatever part of the country you may live in. And it was his post I was responding to relative to our AO. If you want to put all of your eggs in the NWS basket, ask the folks in Oklahoma how that Winter Storm warning they issued worked out for them today.

Done dancin with you and your two left feet. ;)
You go, boy. I'm sorry if every professional weatherman in the country, NOAA, and the NWS have absolutely no clue what they're talking about and are all a bunch of idiots. I will start getting all my weather info from facebook pages. Made by folks who get their info from the NWS and NOAA. ;)

Last edited:

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Miggy is not as nice as Dagmar Midcap NCH

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
You go, boy. I'm sorry if every professional weatherman in the country, NOAA, and the NWS have absolutely no clue what they're talking about and are all a bunch of idiots. I will start getting all my weather info from facebook pages. Made by folks who get their info from the NWS and NOAA. ;)
That's cute, but grossly inaccurate. My watch map was created a full 10 hours before the NWS FFC decided to create and release theirs this evening. But hey, you're the big bad all knowing, powerful and mighty Admin. Swing it around however you want. And while you're at it consider the environment you are creating that has been endemic of this place in the past.

Clearly you don't care to engage in facts, since you've ignored my initial question regarding your accusations against DDD and myself. and you've chosen to ignore my reference to the NWS Oklahoma as well, instead choosing to incite unrest using typical liberal tactics of diversion and fallible inaccuracies. aka lies.

We can do this dance all night, but personally, I've got better things to do in places with far less drama than you.......and Admin,......are creating.

Enjoy the brown pages and whatever bottle you are knee deep in tonight. I'm out.

DDD

Winter Weatherman
Well, stay over yonder on the fabulous facebook, then. Facebook is the devil. I don't go there. I like Woody's. Sorry if y'all have outgrown it in your fame and fortune and adoring fans.

Fame and Fortune? Give me a break man.

You know more and have seen more than anyone else. Do you ever read your own comments?

You can have it big boy I’m out. It’s no problem. Trust me.

Status
Not open for further replies.