Georgia / Missouri Game Thread 2018

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Even though the D didn't appear to play all that well they won this game with the turnovers and special teams was spot on including the blocked punt. The offense looked good against a good defense. I think the dawgs will be just fine

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Even though the D didn't appear to play all that well they won this game with the turnovers and special teams was spot on including the blocked punt. The offense looked good against a good defense. I think the dawgs will be just fine

I am worried about the poor play by our O line.

Reactions: Dub

TinKnocker

The offense looked good against a good defense.
Mizz gave up 572 yards passing to Purdue. They are not a good defense. Chaney called a terrible game only rivaled by Fromm's pass efficiency numbers.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Mizz gave up 572 yards passing to Purdue. They are not a good defense. Chaney called a terrible game only rivaled by Fromm's pass efficiency numbers.
They looked pretty good against Georgia. What kind of rushing numbers did the dawgs have? I saw Fromm make some great passes then I saw him miss some easy ones.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I think a couple of missed opportunities on offence early in he game caused Cheyney to change game plans when he should of just stuck to the original plan. We should of been up by 3 Td's at the half

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Fromm was 13/23 260 yards with 3 td's and 1 int. Those are all good numbers. I think y'all get to critical sometimes

Reactions: K80

Dub

We may not have looked to be in top form....and perhaps not looking like #2......that being said.....neither is Bama looking much like #1 right this moment against A&M.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Good game for Georgia. Had someone play a smash mouth physical game that will hopefully let guys know not to take anyone lightly and prepare them for what’s coming for the rest of the season

Buckman18

This was the kind of game we needed, really. We need to know what to clean up before LSU. And getting humbled is not a bad thing. If we go in to LSU like we did Mizzou, then it will be an upset. Complacency is a good football teams worst enemy.

Coenen

Fromm was 13/23 260 yards with 3 td's and 1 int. Those are all good numbers. I think y'all get to critical sometimes
If the Dawgs won 99-3 there's folks that'd complain about the 3. My big gripe with college ball is that "style points" count. UGA did what they needed to do, and should've done. Went on the road and beat a conference opponent in a game that was never really in doubt.

Missouri is 3-1 right now, and outside of 'Bama has a pile of winnable games on their schedule. There's a good chance this win ages gracefully for The Dawgs.

baddave

i don't think anybodies beatin' alabama this year

Reactions: Dub

Duff

No doubt. It’s easy to do that. They’re kids. Not all games are going to go like we want. At least we came out of there with a win against the possible #1 pick. I’ll take it. Let’s get better.

If the Dawgs won 99-3 there's folks that'd complain about the 3. My big gripe with college ball is that "style points" count. UGA did what they needed to do, and should've done. Went on the road and beat a conference opponent in a game that was never really in doubt.

Missouri is 3-1 right now, and outside of 'Bama has a pile of winnable games on their schedule. There's a good chance this win ages gracefully for The Dawgs.

Coenen, I agree with you 99% of the time on any of your post in this forum. No different here.

Buckman18

On a bright note, Clemson beat up GT sumpin’ awful.

TinKnocker

If the Dawgs won 99-3 there's folks that'd complain about the 3.
Sorry. But that was one sloppy game. Pretend some folks are just too needy if you like. But that game could have easily gone the other way. Holloman TR could have been reversed and the refs probably blew the call on forward motion in the strip-6.

GA could have just as easily lost by 3 without those 2 calls that went their way.