Getting on the road tomorrow...almost time!

Triple C

Jim - Be safe, have fun and keep us updated! I'll be tagging along via your updates. Thx for taking the time to post so we can all be along with you guys on your adventures!

turkeykirk

Ditto. Good Luck and Safe Travels .

bilgerat

Senior
Looking forward to another LFTT , Heres wishing you n Bubba Good luck :cheers:
Ill be joining in from the stand in NW Missouri in a few weeks.

Jim Boyd

Good luck to LFTT crew!!!!!

I am 9 days out and itching to go.

I have good intentions to post up while there but my cell service is miserable.

It is ALMOST sweet November!

flatsmaster

WooHoo …. Safe travels JT and Bubba … I get some fun reading to make the next 7 days fly by before my group loads up and we make our favorite 18 hour drive to our little slice of whitetail heaven !!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

AJLBucks

It’s that time!!! Safe travels! JT, what part of Indiana do you live in again? My daughter just recently moved to Columbus Indiana and I told her to find me some hunting land. Beautiful farm country there

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
It’s that time!!! Safe travels! JT, what part of Indiana do you live in again? My daughter just recently moved to Columbus Indiana and I told her to find me some hunting land. Beautiful farm country there

The southernmost point of IN which is in the SW corner. Mount Vernon, Posey County

tmiller

My wife is from Columbus....I have been looking for 23 years and haven't found any yet....let me know if you do and if you need help with a lease! :)

AJLBucks

My wife is from Columbus....I have been looking for 23 years and haven't found any yet....let me know if you do and if you need help with a lease! :)
Yeah she moved up there in September to be close to her boyfriend. He and his family do not hunt or farm, they are a football family. She is a pharmacy tech at one of the CVS’s and I’m telling her to ask anyone that comes in wearing a co-op hat or overalls if they have land to lease and ask everyone at her church. ?