Girls that hunt!

sinnemon

I dont know any females who love to hunt like I do. I would like to know if there are any around McDonough?

sinnemon

I love to hunt sometimes I have to beg my man to go to the woods. Rain or shine Ill go somethimes even by myself (i dont like that to much) I have only been hunting for 3 years my 1st year I killed a
8 pt,4pt, 11in spike and 3 does. last year only one 7 pointer w/ a 19 1/2 in spread (old deer) and this year I didnt get anything. Maybey next year.

turtlebug

Well welcome sinnemon. To be at Woody's is to be surrounded by quite a number of very knowledgeable and enthusiastic female hunters and fishers. You are not alone so enjoy. :)

j_seph

Simple solution

FIND YA ANOTHER MAN:bounce:

P.S.
With a post like this you might just find ya one:stir:

BOWHUNTER!

My wife loves to deer hunt. Shes been hunting for about 5 years and she is getting more obsessed every year. She is a fanatic like me when it comes to hunting. It's really neat to have a wife that loves it instead of griping about it. The only time she gripes at me is when I get to go and she doesn't..:bounce:

Oh yeah..What's up with the 3 bucks in one year...::ke::D

CAL

sinnemon,you are a girl after my heart!Wife of 45 years will not even look out the window at what I kill.Stopped even telling her some 25-30 years ago.Good luck with next season,I know you will excell!

kuntrygirl

Well, I have to say that I love to hunt and fish! Grew up my dad taking his 4 girls hunting and fishing! But, just killed my first Buck (8 pointer) this past season! Man it was a great feeling. I don't get to go as often as I would like, having 4 kids it's hard to find a sitter! So, I let my husband go as much as he wants. (Atleast I know where he is) I am looking forward to finding me a bow! Never shot one before but have had the passion to do so this past year. I'm saving my money up to get one! If you have any ideas on what to get send me a PM!

And Cal sorry that your wife isn't involved any. I'm right with my husband when he guts every deer helping him, along with our children!

Good luck next season, Sinnemon!

Doc_5729

I love to hunt sometimes I have to beg my man to go to the woods. Rain or shine Ill go somethimes even by myself (i dont like that to much) I have only been hunting for 3 years my 1st year I killed a
8 pt,4pt, 11in spike and 3 does. last year only one 7 pointer w/ a 19 1/2 in spread (old deer) and this year I didnt get anything. Maybey next year.

When you get ready to go hunting, don't beg him, just call me. There's 689 acres just waiting for your arrival and I'll make sure you have a great hunt and are successful.

One mandatory requirement though, you'll have to leave him at home.

But don't take that wrong, what I mean is, If he won't take you to his place, he doesn't deserve to be on mine. :)

7Mag Hunter

My sister-in-law has hunted for about 25 years and use to go
on all the women only hunts with a group of her friends....
She has 6 deer mounted.....

Jranger

When you get ready to go hunting, don't beg him, just call me. There's 689 acres just waiting for your arrival and I'll make sure you have a great hunt and are successful.

One mandatory requirement though, you'll have to leave him at home.

But don't take that wrong, what I mean is, If he won't take you to his place, he doesn't deserve to be on mine. :)

:cool:

Monk

Hey Cal,
I know how you feel brother!!! Mine won't even ask if I saw anything. I've tried very hard, while being considerate, to involve her in my outdoor activities to no avail.
Sinnemon you are on the right track, and just remember that you can leave that ole boy at home and hunt anytime you want.....after a while he'll catch up!!:bounce:

R

redneckcamo

if you are who I think you are ......and I think you are... cause I recognize yo man in the pic ..... HOWDY an welcome too the fire ....I remember that evening when You was huntin in area 15 an them YOTES got too howlin an You was walkin too the gate with John P. too wait on T.L. (aka) yo man an then they got too hollerin behind me too.. across the road ..then we was all waitin at the gate with Ya fer Yo man tooo get there.......them yotes wuz in a uproar that nite fer sure.....lotsa fun on here an alota nice gals too .....have funnnn...

Horns

My wife used to hunt with me. As a matter of fact, on the day that she killed her one and only deer (6 point), she went into premature labor with the lovely little girl in my avatar! She lost the desire 3 years ago, so I don't push her to go.

fish hawk

Bass Master
ok so no one is going to say any thing about her killing 3 bucks in a season.i guess because its a girl its alright because if it was a guy postin this the bashing would never end.you people are 2 faced